University of North Alabama

« See more reviews of University of North Alabama

This school has a very beautiful campus and is large but not too large to where you can walk to pretty much all the buildings. The teacher to student ratio is 1:20 which I like because it's much easier to talk to them about stuff I might be having problems with and the classrooms aren't super packed with students. Everyone I have encountered in every department like financial aid, admissions, etc is very friendly and helpful. My advisor is very helpful and seems to care about my future. I've seen this with my other teachers too.

I brag about how great of a school I attend. The school is not too smaill, but not too large. It is quiet, calm, and relaxing. The school challenging, but it is not impossible. It is a great school.

I always brag about the close community at UNA. Everyone is so welcoming and inviting, and it's easy to get involved. You feel close to your fellow students on a campus with wonderful comeradery.

When I tell people about my school I brag about the academics, our amazing sports teams, and the diversity on campus.

That it is not expensive

The University band