University of North Alabama

« See more reviews of University of North Alabama

University of North Alabama is a small school, where we have small classes and all porfessors and staffs are so nice and willing to help individual when they needed help but the worst thing about it is it has small number of parking places. As a feshman, students are not allowed to park on campus, they have to park couple miles away and take a bus to school. Sometimes, we have to drive around for 15 minutes find a parking place and sometimes we ended up by late for class. I hope school will ix that problem soon.

The worst thing about my school is the fact that only French, Spanish, and German upper level classes are offered. With the world climate being the way it is, there needs to be more emphasis on foreign languages to prepare college students for the global society which they will someday enter. I believe these languages include, but are not limited to, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.

Come into the University of North Alabama with an open mind to meet new people and to start a new life. Not only should you come in with an open mind, but you should also come in ready to work hard and earn your good grade, because if you start off strong you will finish strong, but if you start off not so well it will be hard to build your GPA back up.

Parking is terrible, you have to get up basically before school starts to find parking spaces that aren't a mile from the school! There Just Isn't Enough of It. The parking situation at the UNA is horrendous. You have to time your arrival perfectly with the dismissal of the classes before yours. Otherwise, good luck being on time.

The law enforcement is really strict about underage drinking and tends to pick on athletes especially to try and get them in trouble. The law enforcement seems to be more worried about getting people in trouble and using college students as a source of payment to support the city then the well being of students safety.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of parking that is offered to students. It causes students to have to walk long distances or ride a bus to class. This problems is an inconvience to all students and I believe that the University of North Alabama should increase the parking areas around campus.

The worst thing about my school is the parking availability. There is not enough parking for the number of students attending the university. The students and faculty have a difficult time finding parking places that are a mile from the school. This problem becomes even more annoying on rainy days.

The Parking is awful! We do have a parking deck , but some days it does fill up to quick. There is not enough parking for the amount of students that attend UNA. You can find a parking place , but it may take you 20 mins to walk to your class.

I would have to say there is not anything on campus to keep the student occupied during their free time. I feel it is important to balance a social life with academic life. Studying all day and night with no down time can drive a student crazy.

The worse thing that I can say about my school is that its a little far away from home, but once you get to know people you realize that some of the students are als far away from home and that youre really closer then others.