University of North Carolina at Pembroke Top Questions

Native American school for the Lumbee Tribe.

The best part about UNCP is the divsersity of the college. There is all different backgrounds of students, professors, and staff memebers. With all of the differences around campus, everyone is treated equally, which I think is the most important aspect of embracing diversity.

JoAnna

Native American culture and pride.

Deidre

My school is best known for the culture. The campus is centered in town known for the Indian heritage in this county.

Breeeonna

Education majors I believe, It is a strong part of why people study here.

Terri

The history of being established as UNCP

Lakeisha

I attend a small university and the staff is very friendly, so I would say that my school is best known for the relationship that builds between the student and teacher. The students may hesitate a little at first because they are not so sure how to approach the professor, but soon they are very confortable with talking to the professor.

Jamey

My school is best known for the cultural of Native American Indians in this area.

Ismael

Less difficult

Sylvester

Accademics and athletics.

Stacy

My school is best known for being culturally diverse.

Randall

Sports and parties

Daniella

This school is well known for its slogan. "Where learning gets personal." It is also well known for having a very diverse population of students within the campus.

It's ability to teach students what they need to know.

Diversity. Our buliten boards read "Where learning gets personal."

UNCP is best known for its Native American studies.

Nothing to do around town. Teaching degress are about all it's known for.

Good Education and Excersice Sports Science Programs.

My school is best known for our nursing department.

We are best known for our new football team.

My school is best known for its football team. It's not known because of the skills that the team has, but for the fact that the year of 2007/2008 was the first year that there was a football team for the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. because it was such a small town and school, the football team was just created for the school. the first game was overpaced and sold out by our own students. ever since then our school has had much pride in our football team, even when they lose.