University of North Carolina School of the Arts Top Questions

Christina

A person that is not able to give up their social life should not come to this school. This school requires every bit of energy, dedication, and focus. It is not for people that get discouraged easily and give up. This school is for the ones that do what they love no matter what.

cheyanne

The type of person who should not attend this school is someone who does not do well with having a constantly stressfull schedule and having to be in a close proximity with your classmates since you will most likely be lving with them or next door to them and then having to take your academic and arts classes with one another as well as having all of your long and everyday rehearsals with them.

Aneesa

If you are a person who kind-of thinks the arts are fun and you might like it, but you're not too sure, DO NOT COME HERE. If you are a somewhat lazy person, DO NOT COME HERE. If you are not passionate about what you are applying to the school for, DO NOT COME HERE.

Margaret

If you are uncertain about the arts, or would like what would be considered a "safer" career path, this school is not for you. UNCSA is for serious artists dedicated to their craft, and should not be considered lightly. If you cannot rise to a challenge, you will quickly fall behind.

Bryant

The type of person that shouldn't be at this school is someone who is not committed to learning and doing the work. This is an arts school and it's about the work and how we accomplish by doing the work.

Waranetta

The type of individual should be very diverse.

Phillip

NCSA is not the school that a strong conservative Christian person should attend. While it is an excellent school for everything they have there, it is an EXTREMELY liberal school. An extremely conservative person would feel very uncomfortable here.