University of Northern Colorado

« See more reviews of University of Northern Colorado

The students at UNC are very nice and open minded. Our campus is a cornucopia of people: Jews, Muslims, Gays, Straights, rich people, poor people, and in-between people. No student would feel out of place at UNC. There is no separation of people at UNC; if there were 4 tables in the dining hall, there would be no way to stereotype any of them. If you were to look at an average class, most of the students would be wearing casual clothes, for example, jeans and a t-shirt and maybe a hoodie. Most of the students at UNC live and grew up in Colorado, so we know that we might need a hoodie later if it's warm in the morning. Politically, students are aware but not predominantly active on the left or right side. If you searched very hard you might find one hard core wing member, but at UNC he/she would be preaching to the choir.

Each class has a variety of students with different backgrounds, ethnicity, culture, etc. Every classmate has their own vision of college and their views become apparent if they're showing up to class on a regular basis, completing every assignment, etc. I've seen too many students waste their time and money by not showing up to class and not taking responsibility for their work. However, I have classmates who do the best they possibly can, attend class every day, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

My classmates are all various. They all tend to have different opinons about a lot of different subjects. Some things we agree on and some stuff we don't. None the less I still respect them as people and understand that everyone is allowed their own opinion. I can not singlely describe them all with one word because they are all too different to form into one category. However, in each class we talk and that is how I learn just how different everyone is.

My classmates are eclectic- there are the Catholic youth group members who don't wear shoes to protest abortion, sports fans decked out in UNC basketball gear 365 days a year, cowboys (and girls), chemistry nerds, sorority sisters, and single parents. To define them in one sentence would be impossible.

My classmates at this University are very friendly. We all work together and are able to accomplish our work as a team. While most of my classes involve the same people over and over , things can be redundant but the people that i am able to work with on a daily basis are essential towards my success

Almost all of them are caucasian females. I like that my school has more latinos then the other big schools, but there are definately still a lot of blonde haired people and overwhelming number of girls, but blonde girls aren't always a bad thing if you're a guy.

The students at UNC tend to range just like any other university. The amount of people UNC has are diverse and vast. Students at UNC have no problem establishing connections and relationships with other students, because of the diverse backgrounds at UNC.

My classmates are a diverse group ranging from very focused students to students that don't know exactly what they intend to do with their education. They range from happy to sad, artistic to athletic, and are also racially diverse to a certain extent.

My classmates in the Special Education program were extremely competitve because we all wanted to be among the very first students to graduate with a degree in Special Education from the University of Northern Colorado.

My classmates are diverse and yet friendly enough to get to know them. Study groups are easy to form because of the fact that they are open to getting to know other students.