University of Northern Colorado

« See more reviews of University of Northern Colorado

I was told that the University of Northern Colorado has an outstanding undergraduate (and graduate) program for teachers. Though I am not in the field of ever becoming a teacher, I think it says a lot about the teachers currently employed at the University. After all, I'd like to think that great teachers breed better teachers.

When I brag about my school, I mention how much school has expanded my thinking and knowledge. I also mention the great professors I have that go that extra mile to ensure that their students get the most benefit out of their classes in order to prepare them for the workforce.

My school offers a lot of different activities so eveyone does something different. My school is also the perfect size in my opinion its not to big or small. I also went to a school that not many people i knew went to so i have gotten the chance to meet a lot of new people.

I brag about the class sizes as well as the great community of people that attend UNC. The small class sizes allow for more individual time with the professor and more in depth class discussions. Another great thing is the smaller campus that is very well kept.

I brag about the wonderful program i'm involved in. I discuss the nurturing, motivating, and limit-pushing attributes my school posseses. I also like the small classes and really enjoy the new innovative classroom structure used in the department of theatre.

When I tell my friends about my school I usually tell them about the smaller classrooms so its easier to get one on one help from th teachers. I aso tell them that the people here are very friendly and the dorms are all different and nice to live in.

One thing I love about UNCO is the classroom size, a lot of the classes are fairly small and individuals can get more attention during and after classes. The professors are very good about having time with their students.

The School of Music is one of the top in the country. The best faculty are here for both jazz and classical. UNC Jazz Lab I was named the best college jazz band in the country and same with the UNC Orchestra.

I would tell people about how great the music program is. We have great bands, choirs, and orchestras. There is always an opportunity to watch either the university ensembles, solos, or community groups.

The students at UNC are incredibly friendly and welcoming. There is always something to do around campus. The residence halls are kept up really well. The campus is absolutely beautiful.