University of Northern Iowa

« See more reviews of University of Northern Iowa

A person who does not mind large class sizes should attend the University of Northern Iowa. Classes can be small, but most have many students. Someone who has the ability to communicate well with others is ideal for this university because there are many circumstances in which students need to communicate numerous times with professors and other students. Someone who is looking to work hard in their education should also attend. Yes, the University of Northern Iowa is a fun school, but they are also very concerned about their students' education. Students come first.

Someone who likes to be involved and have more personal time with teachers. Someone who likes hands on and not lectures. UNI is a very social school so you should be friendly and open to new things. Someone who wants a well rounded education and is willing to take multiple Liberal Arts Courses to round it out. Someone who might want to try Studying Abroad or even take a random class - just to fall in love with it! UNI has so much to offer to almost anyone, no matter what their interests entail.

If you are looking for a university that seems "just right," the University of Northern Iowa would be a great fit. WIth just over 12,600 undergraduate students, UNI is the only medium-sized university in Iowa. UNI is a great place to find out who you are and who you want to be. If you want to get involved, gain school spirit, make friends for life, and enjoy you college experience, UNI is a great place to call home for the next 4 years.

A person who should attend this school is one who enjoys a small campus and who wants to become a teacher. The University of Northern Iowa has a great program for those wanting to teach in elementary, middle, or high schools because they give you opportunities to observe and student teach in classrooms within their selected area such as elementary school.

A person that is hard-working and willing to work with others should attend UNI. There are many Liberal Arts Core classes and many encourage working in groups and doing group presentations. UNI is neither a big school nor a little school. There are about 12,000 undergraduates, so people looking for a personalized school should attend UNI.

This is the type of school for a variety of people to attend. While many who go there are midwest, middle of the road, type of people, there are others. This school can be great for someone who is very academically driven, there are many honors programs and courses to be involved in, beyond the regular "state school" curriculum.

Simple small town people are more inclined to like it here. The small classroom sizes and personal relations with your proffessors make it a step up from high school, but not too dramatic of a step. The campus is small, and easy to get around. The majority of the people here are very friendly, so nice people are always welcome!

I think that a great thing about the school is that anyone who is determined, open-minded, and just wanting to have a great experience should go. I don't believe there is a specific type of individual who will excel over others, just because of certain traits. UNI is fun, encouraging, and extremely rewarding.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who doesn't want an enormous school. This university to me makes me feel at home which is one of the reasons I chose to go here. There are tons of activities going on all the time so a person who really likes to be involved would love to go here.

The kind of person that should attend the University of Northern Iowa should be anyone that wants to be in a very relaxed enviornment. Someone who truely values their education and is pushing themselves to move forward in life and enrich the lives of others as well as their own life.