University of Notre Dame Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Notre

Each dorm has its own unique identity. Each dorm has their own signature events, mascots, and stereotypes. Some dorms have air-conditioning, and some don't. You really only need air conditioning the first couple weeks of school, so it is very bearable to live in a dorm with no air conditioning. Since the dorms were all built at different times (mine was built in 1936 and the most recent was built in 2009) there is no normal set-up for dorms. You can be in anything from a single to an 8-man room. As a freshman, you will always have a roommate and you will most likely be in a double or a quad. The dorms ar scattered throughout campus and dorms identify themselves based on what quad they are on.

Notre

Notre Dame has one of the greatest dorm experiences for students

Lindsay

The dorm community is really important: 80{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of students live on campus all four years, and most of them in the same dorm

Lindsay

This is a student given tour of her on-campus dorm, Badin Hall