University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

Physically, OU looks absolutely beautiful. The grounds are always perfectly maintained. The buildings are so architecturally stunning. There is nothing about the campus that looks unattractive. While I don't have much experience being on other college campuses, OU has one of the best layouts I have ever seen. Practically the whole campus is located in a small area that is walking distance. The North and South Ovals house most of the campuses buildings, so even if you only have a 15 minute break between classes, you can get there on time from anywhere on campus. The football stadium is located right on campus and some of the dorms have a great view of the stadium right from their rooms! This is SO convenient when our Sooners come home to play!

The university of Oklahoma is one of the best int he nation. The campus is amaizing! Old looking building where education is achieved, where long lasting relationships are stablish, and where the best school spirit is at is what makes OU one of the best, fun, and interesting schools in the nation. The univeristy of oklahoma has different majors and minors to choose from, and they are known for their research program. They offer housing and food to the students and even transportation! At the university of Oklahoma, there is something to do for everyone everyday day of the week.

OU has a big campus that feels like a small one. There are 3 main sections of campus: the North Oval, the South Oval, and the residential area. The North Oval is mostly administrative or upper class/graduate buildings and the South Oval is where freshmen will have most of their classes. The residential area is where all students stay their first year. The fact that the campus is divided like this makes everything manageable. The ovals are beautiful and are full of mature trees. (The trees are what made me fall in love with campus).

The University is Oklahoma is not only a well-respected research university filled with numerous resources and academic opportunities to grow and learn, but a home and safe haven for students to experience what it means to have the love and support of a family who confidently cares and believes in them beyond as a student, but as a someone with potential and who can overcome.

The University of Oklahoma is a great school centered on the beautiful campus in Norman Oklahoma; it offers thousands of oppurtunities for students to get connected and be a key part of their college. Students are given all the means possibe to be successful in college, it ultimately comes down to their will power and moral strive to be the best they can be.

The University of Oklahoma is unmatched in beauty and tradition both teachers and students come together in and out of class to create a possitive learning enviroment at all times. I looked at several "top tier" colleges and The University of Oklahoma blows them all out of the water.

The University of Oklahoma is the ideal college for students who are ready to learn, interact with peers and professors to get the most out of their education, get involved with the community, make life-long friends, and have an amazing time along the way!

The University of Oklahoma encourages students to be themselves maintaining their principles of individuality and not sacrificing one's personal judgement all while pushing themselves to develop an understanding in their career and enjoy life.

The University of Oklahoma is dedicated to the success of each and every student enrolled. While it is a large campus and can be intimidating at times, one simply has to ask and everyone is very helpful. OU students quickly become family.

The University of Oklahoma is a fine accreditted learning environment with well adjusted and intelligent students who work hard every day with sheer determination to see their future dreams come true.