University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

My school is best known for our football team. They are a really good team in the Big 12. To be able to go to the football games is really fun and it is a very good time. Also, University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus is known for our business college. They are a really good business school for students wanting to major in Business.

The University of Oklahoma has a proud and successful athletic program. For example, both Oklahoma football and gymnastics have won multiple national titles as well as nurtured legendary athletes. However, this school is also known for some of its academic departments, such as Meterology, and its historic, red-brick buildings.

The University of Oklahoma is known for both National Merit Scholars and its football program, which gives a great balance to the atmosphere of the school. It is a place of learning so being academically motivated is a high priority, but it is also a social place, giving you plenty of opportunities for fun while away from home.

When I mention the University of Oklahoma the first thing people say is, "They have a good football team, right?" So i guess that is what we're most known for but OU also has a really good engineering program. Most of my friends are engineers.

Unfortunately, our school is best known for our football team. Nobody really knows that we have the best piano department in the region, or that our ballet school is widely known all over the country. The fine arts college is top-notch.

My school is best known for our Sooner spirit that lives strong. We also have a really sucessful men's and women's gymnastics team. They generally get first at NCAA competitions. That's pretty much all I have left in my juice box .

I believe The University of Oklahoma is best known for being a place of excellence. In the classroom or on the feild or court, OU students and faculty are looking to achieve excellence.

Football is poular here but OU prides itself with being a great educational institution with hundreds of programs and course offerings at a comparable price.

OU football is a big deal! The school spirit during games is unbeatable and we're famous for having a rowdy student section that supports our team!

Yelling "BOOMER!" anywhere and seeing/hearing everyone around you look around and yell "SOONER!". Boomer Sooner - OU's fight call.