University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

Once getting to OU I found I didn't have to fight my way through a non-stop party. There are SO many ways to get involved which didn?t include frat parties.

You'll see a few walking stereotypes on the South Oval every day, but they're only croutons in the tossed salad of student diversity on OU's campus.

Yes they are in a way. People would probably disagree with the girls and guys part, but i think it really depends how you wanna make it

I don't think so. Although, I will say, in terms of social life and campus, OU is more urban while OSU seems more small town-esque.

these are not accurate by any means. everyone is treated the same and nobody cares what grade or what class year you are a part of.

Definitely not! Although I must admit that I kind of like it when I see someone with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots walking around.

The friendly thing, yes! As far as the greek system, you could never know until you go and have your own experience!

Absolutely not almost all people that I have met have been extremely nice and kind and caring and helpful.

Everyone does pretty much go home the first year or 2, then they stick around on the weekends.

true, we are better than sexat and osu. false, we do party, we just don't get caught