University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

I definitely brag about the University of Oklahoma's beautiful campus. Walking around at dusk in the brisk winter air, is unlike any other experience in the world. It's almost as if colors are more bright, smells are more dominant, sounds are more distinct, in Norman. Not a single person can walk through campus without gazing around and getting distracted by the beauty of it all. The crisp air fills your lungs with the beautiful smells of all of the aged trees on campus. Theres nothing like home, and nothing like Norman.

When I tell my friends about the University of Oklahoma I brag most about the atmosphere on campus. OU is such a positive place filled with so much spirit. Our football team typically is nationally ranked which brings a lot of pride to the campus and to the faculty and staff as well. Everyone on camous is proud to be a Sooner and most everyone is involved with some organization of some kind. Just walking the sidewalks of campus can make a person a smile because the air is filled with joy and fun.

My friends are very competitive, so when we talk it is normally a competition of some kind. One thing I have that most of them do not is one simple yet very important word here in the south. That word is football. Football is life; we have a dominant football program and numerous Heisman Trophy winners. Most of my friends go to Oklahoma State University so the conversation is normally short lived no matter what they say OU always wins in football against them.

When I look at the University of Oklahoma and all that its worth, I cannot ignore the fact that not only is the education hugely taken into high regard, but I am learning on a campus that is truly gorgeous to look at. It makes you feel comfortable and proud to be learning there. I enjoy myself all too much to say and I love gazing through the beautiful flowers, peaceful jade colored trees, and flags wielding the schools colors to find a University to be proud of.

I brag the most about how my school is so welcoming and friendly. The people are some of the most kind people one will ever meet. From the staff and students you usually will not find one unkind face within the crowd of hundreds. The professors at the University of Oklahoma want you to succeed and even in classrooms of more than hundred students the teachers usually try their best to accomodat each students needs.

I mostly brag about our football team, but I also brag about how great our acdemics and campus are. The reason I decided on attending OU, was because when I first stepped on campus, I felt at home. It was the perfect size, with a good reputation, and a ton of school spirit. It was everything that I was looking for in a school and I knew I couldn't go anywhere else.

No doubt, the area I've chosen as my major, Theatre. I believe I have the best professors who are giving me the tools I will need to succeed in this field. And also, everyone in Theatre is like family because there is a great support system. There is a great understanding of what is expected. There is always plenty of encouragment. It is totally awesome!

OU is a phenominal school with a great student body. All are welcomed. OU is a school that is ready to help you succeed. The complete focus of this university is you! It is a school that prides itself on the success of the students. The oppourtunities for endless internships, wonderful caring professors, and a great atmosphere of learning.

I brag primarily about the diversity of students and opportunities at the University of Oklahoma. My small hometown is void of ethnic variety, as well as far-reaching educational options, and so it is quite fulfilling to spread the word about what the world, particularly in Norman, Oklahoma, has to offer for students.

The Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication - state of the art computer labs and classrooms, and phase two - scheduled for completion within the next year - includes a broadcast studio audience, focus group labs and more computers. It's a beautiful building and I'm proud to be a Journalism student.