University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

OU's a huge school, and Norman revolves around the students. Campus corner is cool, and getting cooler because of all the investment of various business recently. David L. Boren (the president) is the shit, he's done sooo much for the university, everyone loves him on campus. We affectionately refer to him as "the DLB". There is a TON of school pride, especially on football Saturdays.

There is a ton of school pride here. I never got excited about my high school but OU football games have made me a Sooner fan. The enthusiasm is infectious, especially at football games which have been a surprisingly fun experience. I think the enthusiasm also carries over to a sense of campus camaraderie that is definitely a positive aspect.

It's a beautiful college. There are a lot of activities and plenty of good lectures. I would like to see more but I think we have a wide variety of people who visit. I like the diversity of people and that we have so many exchange students and opportunities. I usually hangout on campus corner on a patio somewhere.

The best thing about OU is Saturday's in the Fall. OU's size is great, people in Oklahoma think it's great when I say I go to OU. I spend most of my time in the education building on campus. For a football game there is an insane amount of school pride.

The best thing about OU is its size. Because it is a big university it has more options for study and majors. Most people don't react to me attending OU, just because lots of people in Norman are attending OU. It's a state school.

The University of Oklahoma provides an outstanding educational experience for students at every level. The instructors professionalism and standard of education is wonderful. I would recommend OU to all future prospective students.

OU is a great school with alot of diversity. I am so proud to say I go here. There are a ton of people but you can always walk down or up the South Oval and see someone you know in the sea of students walking.

It's a beautiful campus, located 20 minutes from Oklahoma City. Good size of student body. Pretty much a college town, everything revolves around it. Norman take great pride in OU. Great football program!

I think that OU needs to work to get more financial aid to its students and make it easier to access it. OU is alright not the best but definately not the worst...

OU is a great school in a cool town. The best thing about OU is how it connects people from across the state and provides a window to the outside world.