University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

The kind of people who should attend this school is those who hunger for success, for they shall be fed. Those who are ready to work hard and believes that hardwords beats talents when talent doesn't work hard. People who are prepared to network in a positive way and lastly people who are ready to have the best time of their life.

For the University of Oklahoma there isn't a specific kind of person that should attend here. At this University there are many different personalities and backgrounds that anyone can find a place to fit in. Not just for this college, but all others every person should be willing to work hard for what they want.

A person who is willing to work hard and put the work in to better themselves. The fact that we are a research university ups everything because you have to be above average to stay above water in any classs you take. Also a person with great school spirit because if you don't love our school than no one will.

Personally I feel like anyone can attend this school no matter gender, sexuallity, race or beliefs. one thing everyone who would like to attend should remember college is not a walk in the park its dedication and hard work, you should first be commited to your school work then worry about having fun.

Any kind of person! This school has a very diverse student body, although it is in a traditonally conservative state. However, I do not feel there is much discrimination on campus and everybody is very friendly. This school is particularly excellent for sports fans.

A person that is willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Someone that knows that they will have to work hard and study hard in order to get the full OU experiance. Being able to communicate not only with teachers, but with students of all backgrounds.

This school has a lot of diversity and any kind of person can feel comfortable here after finding their own individual group of friends. Social butterflies will flourish at OU, but at the same time bookworms can find their niche as well.

This school is perfect for someone who doesn't like huge or small universities because OU is right in the middle. If you are a football fan or enjoy athletics period, there are a lot of different entertaining sports here.

Anyone who wants to be around some of the nicest people in the country, and still recieve an excellent education. There are so many things to do that you will never get bored and you will definitely enjoy your time here.

Someone that is wanting the "college experience". OU is a great school, with a broad range of activities. The requirement of staying in the dorms as a freshman helps you to get acclimated to the campus life.