University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

I think anyone who wants to come to a place where people matter more than status and where caring matters more than anything. There is just a special feeling here and it cant really be explained.

Any person wanting to persue a higher education should attend The University of Oklahoma. There is a high diversity at the university and everyone is given an equal opportunity

Any type of person should attend. It is a great experience. They need to make sure that they are ready and willing to work though because they first day they put you to it.

A person who likes to belong to many things and be a part of something very large. There are so many clubs and organizations to join the choices are so vast.

Someone who can either recieve scholarships or has the money to devote a lot of time to the schooling because the classes can be quite difficult.

People that really desire to learn their degree should go to my school.Lots of the professors really know what they are teaching about.

A person that is seeking a good place where they can receive a nuturing education and an extremely satisfying social life.

I think this campus has enough options that anyone can feel at home. It's just a matter of finding the right group.

Someone who wants to experience new people and try new things while remaining true to small town life.

Someone who enjoys learning, is self-motivated, and wants to get a lot out of college