University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

« See more reviews of University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus

I wish I would've known that so much social life revolved around greek affiliations. I also would've liked to know how bureaucratic the whole university was.

Although I love the school I wish I had known about all the academic help they have to offer, if i had I know my first semester would've gone so much better.

How to prepare myself better for the department I am in. I wish I could have done a little more research before entering in the classes I am enrolled in.

I wish I knew more people before coming here, but I met a lot of cool people and I've made friendships that I hope will last forever.

Get a bike! This place is big, and I wake up ten minutes before classes at times. Get a bike, and you'll be on time for everything.

I wish I would have known how easy it would be to become over-involved and overwhelmed with extra-curricular activities.

I wish I had known what I wanted to do. I received two degrees and I am now only pursuing one. of those subjects.

I wish I had known how friendly the President Boren was/is! He is incredibly accessible and ready to help!

I wish I had known how important the sorority scene is, if I had known I would have gone trough rush week.

Unemployment is low in Oklahoma. It is difficult to find a decent part-time job.