University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Jawanza

The Library of course - If you're looking for a more relaxed environment, go to the 1st basement of the Library (it's commonly referred to as Brown Stairs). Or - if you're looking to be enclosed in a Hogwartz, scholarly style reading environment, go to the great reading room (that place is amazing). Other places I like to study are in Beaird Lounge in the Student Union, and on the South Oval on nice days.

Jonny

Bizzell Memorial Library! It's open late and has tons of computers to use. The Great Reading Room is always quiet and is beautiful no matter what time of day. In the library there are study rooms, quiet areas, a cafe, computers, printers, and (obviously) plenty of books.

Kristen

One of the best places to study or get work done at OU is in the library aka the Biz! We have a Great Reading Room that looks like it stepped right out of a Harry Potter movie! :) It is always absolutely silent in there. If you need total silence when you study, this is the perfect place to go! There are other floors in the library that have all sorts of nooks where you can find the perfect place to settle down and focus. There are also rooms that students can reserve if you want to form a study group or if you need to be by yourself. If you're like me and need a little bit of background noise, then head down to the Bookmark Cafe at the bottom of the library. You can find tons of tables there to work on, plus enjoy a great cup of coffee and a cookie while you study! What could be better?

Lindsey

Bizell Library has some beautiful places to study.