University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

The University of Oregon is a college geared towards creating successful and well rounded students. The professors and teachers assistants make themselves readily available at all times. With the great sports reputation and large campus you get the best of both worlds, the whole college experince as well as the tools nessicary to reach ones goals.

It is a very green campus. It is also very friendly. People are constantly helping each other out in anyway possible. The professors and professors assistants are really helpful in the course work they are giving us. University of Oregon is a very inviting campus and a place anyone should look forward to visiting.

The campus is very green, there is a lot of grass and hundreds of different species of trees. Most of the buildings are old and beautifully constructed, but then there are some buildings that are very new and futuristic, such as the Lillis Business Center, which has a huge wall completely made out of glass.

The University of Oregon is the biggest "salad bowl" of students imaginable, ranging from leftover hippies from the 60's to your southern bells and valley girls, while all groups transcend their titles and avoid passing judgement to create one unified student body that prides itself on its diversity.

The University of Oregon is not only a beautiful green campus, but also a great school for students who may be uncertain of what their major is because it has a large variety of majors that student's are able to decide from and can enjoy the wonderful professor’s teachings.

The University of Oregon is a fun, school-spirited, environmentally-friendly, facilitating academic institution that helps you achieve career goals and pushes you to become an open-minded, progressive, and compassionate citizen.

The University of Oregon is everything a college experience should be; there is such a diversity of majors, student clubs, faculty and students, that whatever your interests are, there are others engaged in that activity.

The University of ORegon is beautifully laid out on a campus containing 400 different types of trees, an art and a history museum, as well as an impressive library all easily accessed by students living in the dorms.

The Univesity of Oregon is known for being located in a diverse, liberal town which makes it one of the most accepting schools which has so much to offer people with all varieties of interest and/or career goals.

A home away from home, where people meet new friends, strive for a better education in a college town surrounded by Duck loving people who not only take interest in the school but the students academics as well.