University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

Most students fit into groups with their majors. People intermingle, but most people become friends and join in the groups with the people they are around all the time. Each group has their own style and different benefits.

Most of my classmates are goal orientated and want to learn the material; there are some students that are just there and not paying attention, and they are the ones who flunk out or don't pass classes.

A lot of liberal students. A mixture of the average students and people who really want to exceed. People are really outdoorsy here. Also, quite a few people from the fraternity and sorority system.

My classmates are quite enthusiastic, with a couple of people who are just there to be there. For the most part all of the people in my classes are happy about being in them and are fun to be with.

As I mentioned, their are people from all over the world at the University of Oregon-you'll find all kinds of different races, backgrounds, and culturally diverse students at this university.

The U of O has a very diverse student body with many different groups. I don't think that any student would feel out of place at this school. Most students dress very casually for class.

Most UO students are from Oregon. Many are from the Bay Area in California and some are from Washington. There are international students, in fact my first dorm roommate was from Japan.

The students at the University of Oregon are very willing to collaborate with one another and have a strong sense of academic and social balance, rather than a focus on one or the other.

My classmates at the University of Oregon are generally courteous to the classroom environment, always friendly to other peers, and are open to discussion about the classes.

I am meeting classmates from all over the country especially California where they have sunshine and we have liquid sunshine where you need a good pair of waterproof shoes.