University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

I am meeting classmates from all over the country especially California where they have sunshine and we have liquid sunshine where you need a good pair of waterproof shoes.

They're fun, diverse, interesting, and friendly. I've only met a few people that I didn't see myself getting along with or hanging out with outside of class.

If you are conservative, be prepared to not agree with a lot of people. But its not too bad. I guess I understand other points of view a little better.

The University of Oregon has a vast diveristy in it's student body; you can find friends who are passionately engaged in whatever your interests are.

My classmates are friendly and many are liberal and care about the environment greatly as well as very artistic in some manner and intellectual.

I like that the people i have classes with are like me and i can relate to easily. They make me feel welcome and comfortable wherever class is

There is so much diversity in the school, this creates a very interesting and fun envirionment for learning and meeting new people.

UO is definitely a politically active campus, with numerous political party and political activist groups on campus.

At the University of Oregon there are a variety of poeple ranging from smart to artistic and adventurous to simple.

My classmates are diverse and open minded, very curious about the world and interested in their education.