University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

My school is best know for being green, having a good football team, having multiple excellent departments and supposedly being open minded about many different ways of living a life.

Our school is best known for being unofficially owned by Phil Knight (Nike). There is a sharp disparity between the facilities offered to athletes and all other facilities on campus.

My school is well known for being very liberal and very environmentally conscious. There is a variety of different cultures and beliefs seen all around campus.

A liberal, environmentally conscious, diverse campus. A large state school. Many people go here who others describe as "hippies."

The University of Oregon is best known for its football team which will be in the National Championship game on January 10, 2011.

I think our school is probably best know for its football team. Everyone is very school spirited and really gets into the games.

Phil Knight, the founder of Nike. Their football team, geology school and business school. Architecture is great there too

U of O is known for its school spirit and athletics (especially football). Eugene is your typical college town.

Our amazing football team and school spirit! We have a beautiful campus and we are very proud of our school.

The University of Oregon is best known for Hayward Field--the olympic trials--and the Ducks football team.