University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

For sports, football is prevalent. Everyone loves football. The other sports are well recognized too, but football is mainly what draws the crowds.

People at University of Oregon, form what I have seem, are very in to, as what we like to call their Ducks (sports teams). Our biggest season is our football season. You can always tell when football season has began, and when football games are. Although I am not the biggest sports fan, the school spirit on campus paints a picture of excitement, even if you too are not a sports fan. Even teachers enjoy to talk about our Ducks, and when we are having a good season, the talk increases. Our basketball season is still popular, but not as popular as our football team. However, the new Matt Arena is very nice, which is part of the reason as to why our basketball team/spirit is rising in popularity.

Exclusive video of some of the hottest cheerleaders in the country.. the DUCK cheerleaders!

U of O marching band performance at the 2007 Festival of Bands at Autzen Stadium.

University Of Oregon Spring Game Highlights