University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

There are very few things I consider as negative at the University of Oregon. I feel there are many opportunities for students to get involved in the community, an area that will help in their career pursuit, and outdoor extracurriculars.

For me, coming from a smaller college, the size of the school is probably the worst thing. I was used to smaller classes, with more one-on-one interaction with the professors. Those are available here; just harder to find and get into.

The worst thing about my school is the huge lecture halls, sometimes 400-500 students. At times its very hard to communicate with the teacher because there are so many students. Other than that I believe this is a great school.

There isn't enough time to participate in all the activities I want to be a part of! You have to learn how to budget your time and be extremely selective about the number of clubs or organizations you join. I joined too many!

This year it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, but the rain, is just way to excessive. I hate how I just leave my dorm for a few minutes and I am drenched. Definitely not a place to come if you dont like the rain.

The lack of lights around campus at night is the worst thing about this school. In the fall, it gets dark early, so when you are walking to your classes or to library it does not feel safe.

The weather is the worst thing about the University of Oregon. It is cold and rainy most of the school year which isn't pleasant to walk to class in or be outside in at all.

Sometimes certain students make poor life choices and get away with it because they are involved with sports, which reflects badly on the school as a community.

The fact that players of popular athletic teams seem to be ably to cheat in class. Obvious reasons as to why this is the worst thing about my school.

The worst aspect of my university is that fact that I have to pay out-of-state tuition. I enjoy most everything about this school accept the cost.