University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

The worst thing about my school? I do not see such things at UO. This school offers great learning environment that anyone can easily adapt to.

My school can be a little too large so if you are taking general classes its easy to slip under the radar and not get individual attention.

the worse thing about the school is the older buildings on campus, they really need to be renovated but that would cost alot of money.

The parking. There is one main parking area and that is pretty much it and it is a little walk from most classes.

The weather can be horrible in eugene in the winter and fall terms, which makes school depressing.

The worst thing about the school is walking to class in the rain, there is not a lot of parking

The tuition for out-of-state students is quite nearly double what in-state students pay.

The off campus housing, while being in great proximity to the campus, is very expensive.

There really is not anything that is the "worst", just certain areas need improvement.

So fast passed, since we are on trimester system, classes start and end SUPER fast