University of Oregon

« See more reviews of University of Oregon

The important thing one should always keep in mind when thinking about the University of Oregon is how open it is to its students. Every year, the U of O welcomes thousands of new students from many different backgrounds, varying ages, and ethnicities. Diversity is held very high in recognition by those who work at and attend the University of Oregon. It offers amazing courses for many subjects of interest, and anyone is welcome if they seek to better themselves through learning. I recommend the University of Oregon to anyone; it is my home away from home.

Since the University of Oregon has a big population of students any kind of person should be welcome to attend this school. It fits the needs of anyone since it offers many different classes as well as many different times to accomodate to anyones schedule. It is known as a college town so there are a lot of different activites to attend too but at the same time there are many students from the ages of 30 and up. There is also an on-campus day-care for parents that are students with children.

I would say the kind of people who should attend this school are the people who like racial diversity and have school spirit. People at this school are usually pretty open about their views. The person who will attend the school needs to remember that it is a liberal arts college. Put an emphasis on the liberal. The kind of people who should attend this school are those who are not only looking for a good academic program, but someone who is also looking for social interaction.

An open minded student who is willing to learn and explore new cultures and backgrounds. They should be open to trying new things and meeting all kinds of different people. The University of Oregon is essentially a melting pot of diverse people. The professors here are all open minded and have a passion for teaching and care deeply about their student's well being as well as their academic performance.

If you're an outgoing person who likes to be involved on campus then this is a great school for you. If you also love quality food from every part of the world, then there are plenty of great options here and friends to go eat with. It is also a blast attending athletic games because our fans are nationally known as some of the best out there.

Someone who is an accepting person wanting to participate in a socially diverse community and someone who is a spirited football fan. A person who attends this school should be able to split their attention to both academics and social life because both are essential to feeling great about being on this campus.

A student who wants to be engaged in the school. We have very strong school spirit and the whole University makes everyone feel engaged. This is a school with an EXCELLENT Public Relations program. We are the only school that works on a campaign with real clients in our final class of the sequence.

Anyone who loves to workout, go to sporting events, wants to make friends become a business major or education major, new deparment being built. Anyone who doesn't mind a little rain will love it here in the spring with the trees and birds, squirels etc. it's very beautiful here easy to enjoy

The University of Oregon has a variety of groups based on various interests. Some of the groups are based on multicultural and environmental interests. The university is a good option for someone who is interested in attending a school that has a wide variety of activities and groups.

Somebody who really loves and has passion for their school and school teams. Most people at University of Oregon are dressed in UO clothes every day and don't miss sporting events. You should also be ready for a lot of people around you all the time!