Sandy Springs, GA
University of Phoenix-Atlanta Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Atlanta Campus

Michele

I love the online classes and the way the professor work with you to make sure you really understand the course you are taking. I have stayed more focus and excited about learning with this University.

The stereotype for the students I meet is that it is a professional school who wants students who are serious about their degree and wants a career. This really does fit the University. Actually on am at the UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX E-Campus but you all do not have that one listed

I have not been in a student activities or groups outside of class because I do not have time

Joshua

I am unaware of any particular stereotype other than that students that attend online courses are somehow lazy, which is untrue many cannot travel often, take care of children or run a busy work schedule. In my case I do not drive yet, take care of the house alongside my parents like an apartment with dorm room buddies and am trying to find a job personally.

In the online its the community forums, the most popular activity would most likely be the library, math & English excellence devised to improve and prepare students for various recommendations and requirements.

Brett

I graduated high school early to attend college. After one semester I was unsure about it being "for me". I then attended a trade school. Obtained my license in barbering. I have realized that while I can support myself financially with this trade I have learned, there are so many more opportunities available to me with higher education. I've seen my parents struggle in the job field with no college degree and I want more. I have enrolled back into the university and will continue to enrich myself and my ability to do more....to be more. I think it's important to make a life....not just a living. I am hoping that with my continued education I will have those opportunites to provide a life that will be amazing!

Anthony

I have learned to become more serious about alot of things in life. Attending collage really helps put things in order.

A person that is serious about furthering their education.

Tiffany

Take education serious because it is going to be the key to success.

I have not yet found anything bad about the school I attend

University of Phoenix-Atlanta Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.