Orlando, FL
University of Phoenix-Central Florida Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Central Florida Campus

Jamie

I would say our GAMESCAPE activity/Learning Group. Its very fun and it helps you get an better understanding out of the classwork, but you have so much fun while learning.

The students are very smart and very proactive. They stay on top of their work and is very responsibility. I watches them to help me do what I need to do in class.

That it would be difficult. LOL but yes its pretty difficult and somewhat hard, but I'm thinking it will get easier as time progresses right?

sofia

The most unique quality of my school is that couseler are with you until your graduation, the couseler make time on the start of your new class to called you, and make sure you feel ready for the next class. Another thing that they do is that if you are absent to school they called you to make sure you are okay and that nothing serious happen to you.

I dont think i would like to go in the past, the reason while i stilled here and was able to become the person i am today was due to part that i need to learn everything and be who i was. Those mistake i did, those made learn truly about what to do next time.

The worse thing i consider about my school is the facility, they don't have enough or variety, there are no gym or a pool. For me who is a very active person would love to have acess to those facilty because it help work out those frustation that come with over load of work. plus it give a chace to people to socialized in a more personal level than with in the classroom.

lara

The advice I would give myself is to take more college preparation classes in high school. I should of also played more sports and done more activities, so I could try to get scholarships to help pay for my college. I should of done more research on colleges and what different colleges have to offer that will fit my budget more.

The financial aid department, nor my accademic counselor will call me back, when i have a question.

Lisa

My school is best known for being a Christian Liberal Arts College, regionally accredited. I go to Belhaven University recently known as Belhaven College.

I would give myself the advice I will take clep test and Dantes test while I am in high for the sake of having ahead start in college. I would have looked at the national accredidation and regionally accredidation ato make guide line of which college I would want to go with the Nationally accredidation being the guideline for a carreer with stopping at a bachlor's degree and keeping in mind the Regionally being the guideline I love this filed I would like to go for a master's degree someday. I would look into working for a company in whom gives employee tution reimbursment or sponsorship. I would at college as an oppurtunety to meet new frieds, college is better than high school, in several ways examples ( with is not about a popularity contest, I can choose to go during the day or at night, high school for me at public school was only during the day and there was not online high school and the days are more in my controll of when I do things.) This would be a golden oppertunity and I can live on campass. Think of countless oppurties and think positive.

This school is not located on your drop list for a choice of schools to pick from. My school campass is loacted in an office building and alot of people who work in the same building where this small campass is loacted at is no aware of the fact there is a collge in the same building.

University of Phoenix-Central Florida Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.