Columbus, GA
University of Phoenix-Columbus Georgia Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Columbus Georgia Campus

India

The advice that I would give myself is to keep my GPA up even if college is far from my mind because one day you may end up going and your GPA is important. Most of all I would have listened to my counselor when whe qas trying to help me make preparations for college. Instead, i waited years later and it is twice as hard.

It is very convient for me to complete my assignments at my own time becaue I am an online student. I have three kids and a husband and UOPX is the best thing that has happened to me to fuflll my dreams.

Caroline

I reallt have not found anything to be unique about the school. You do the same thing in every class you go to and your mind is not active becasue it becomes numb from boredom.

Do not do online classes! You are a visual person and easily bored so you need to be in the classroom where you have interaction with the teacher. You also need to work hard for scholarships and keep your grades up so you are able to get more scholarships. Do not take out a loan for all the money you can but just enough to cover school costs becasue in the end you are lossing a lot more money then you got. Study and put your work before everything else.

Worst thing is the same thing in EVERY class, nothing changes. You have to do everything the same amount of times in every class and a essay is due every sunday. Boring and not very motivating. I started off strong but when you do the same thing over and over again you loss interest. I do not know how anyone graduates from here

Tenesha

My classmates are helpful and very smart.

My classmates are helpful and very smart.

I did not gradute high school but I did obtain my GED but I wish I had graduated with my high school diploma. If I could give my high school self adivce I would say never give up. Being a college student now has taught me that no matter how hard it gets I have to keep trying. I was much younger and less wiser when I was a high school student and I beleived that education was not important. Now that I am older I know that education is essential in life. Having a higher education open doors to opportunities that I may not have if I give up like I did in high school.

A person who is willing to put in the hardwork that it takes to obtain a degree. There are no shortcuts at University of Phoenix. You have to be dedicated and ready to work. Also you must work well with others because there is a lot of teamwork invovled in the assignments giving at University of Phoenix

tasha

My school unique because the teachers are nice and they go out their way to help you reach your goals.

Get all you can while in high school, work hard to get good grades. Don't worry about your boyfriend he will not be there forever. Join the marching band, have fun. When you graduate there will be no time for games. Start being more responsible, help around the house. Keep your room clean. Start reading more books and practice math problems. This is what I would tell myself if i could go back in time.

Monica

What is unique about our school is the learning team. We have to complete learning team assignments in each class. That ranges from powerpoints to papers.

I have gotten a lot of support from the staff to be successful. I receive a call from my academic advisor and financial aid advisor monthly. The instructor's will give you their personal telephone numbers so that you can be able to reach them if you have any concerns about assignments or other students. The learning team allows you to get with other students who have the same goal as you do and help each other succeed in each class. I am able to attend college full time and work full time with the one day a week meetings for class. Overall, I think University of Phoenix is a great school expecially for the working class people.

I brag the most about the small class. Also I love that we only have to meet once a week which is convenient for me because I work full time. I love my learning team members. We work well together on getting our learning team assignments complete.

Fricien

My college expierence is has given me a new found confindence. I have recieved an A+ in my two first classes, and it gives me motivation to continue getting successfull grades.

This school is for people who are not really planning on moving out of their current area. It is also for returning college students who are giving college one last try.

Taioalo

Fit for my schedule and an opportunity to get well educated from the professor's

Right amount of people in a small group of students. Love the facts its once a week and 5 week per class. It fits my schedule for work and at home. The hours they provide for a full time student is great. Alot of the professor are doing a very execellent job of teaching. The environment is clean and the staff are always on duty. Doing more work, doing reserach, and reaching out to students of becoming a better person. Everything is great and well perform at the ground campus. Thats what unique about this school.

That college is a great way to further my career and future for my children. That school is a place of learning the career that you want to success in life. And that it is a great opportunity to start now then later. College is the key to success in life.

University of Phoenix-Columbus Georgia Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.