Dallas, TX
University of Phoenix-Dallas Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Dallas Campus

Chelsea

Being that I have a medical condition, I found that the teachers were very accommodating and helpful to me reaching my most highest potential in graduating . The staff made sure to help me in anyway I needed from the classroom to testing. Everyone always made me feel that I was important as any other student.

Brishandra

The University of Phoenix can be described as a interactive learning instituion that encourages students to do his or her fair share of work.

If I could go back in to time, there are a few advice that I would give myself as a senior in high school from what I know now about college life. Seeing that college life and personal life can cause conflicts, I would advise that I practice being more organized in investing in a good daily planner as an aid to stay on track of school work and other business that need to be taken care of. College tuition is very costly and with that in mind, I would strongly suggest applying to as many scholarships as possible and not relying on grants and loans to pay for my college education.

The kind of person that should attend this school are those who are self disiplined and are willing to work in teams.

Marian

I would say step back and have a critical thought about what you want to accomplish in life. Then set your goals and start college after graduation, and get as much knowledge as possible. Always remember nothing is promised to you and you have to earn everything in life, nothing is free. College is a wonderful thing and will help you advance in life. An education should be your main focus in life because you will not succeed without it. Never let anyone or anything stop you from accomplishing your goals and always have a positive outlook on life. You can do anything you set your mind to and I wish you all the luck and success in life.

The best thing about the University of Phoenix is the learning experience. Students get the education and tools needed to pursue their career goals.

I knew about the University of Phoenix before attending and everything I wanted was their and convenient for me.

Ana

We have to complete at least six participation posts online a week and my classmates make it easy for me to get all six. They are very supportive and lend a hand when needed. We help each other answer questions with assignments and provide constructive criticism on our posts and assignments.

Knowing what I know now I would tell myself to not take time off and just continue with school. After completing high school I decided to take some time off to spend time with my daugher and save some money up. Time off eventually became working a full time job and providing for my daughter, so school was automatically placed on the back burner. Now that I am starting school back up again and transitioning back into the school life I regret those not going back sooner. I have to rearrange my daughter's and my schedule around, which we don't mind but I feel like it would've been easier had I done it when she was younger. If I could go back in time I would definitely tell myself that starting school would never become easier and that jumping in right after high school would help me transition into college life easier.

I am completing my degree online so I wish I had known my class schedule, just for reference. I am they type of person that likes to plan things ahead of time and know what is coming up.

Molly

I would say to my high school senior self, "You should go check with your counselor about the different scholarships you can apply for." I would then tell myself to fill out as many scholarships that apply to me because right now I am struggling to pay for college and I want to transfer somewhere better that costs more. If I would've spent more time filling out scholarships in high school, I wouldn't be so far behind and I could've even started out at a University instead of a community college. I would also tell my senior high school self to look more into loans and financial aid. I was clueless then and now I am just beginning to learn about the different ways to help pay for school and I feel like I am alread behind. I would tell my old self to stay focused and study more because it's never too late to change yourself for the better.

arthurine

The advise i would give myself, would be first, it is okayto not know what you want to do in life; take sometime and figure it out before you comment to something. Second and most important think about going to a community college for two years to get the experiece of college life, it is less expencive and it will give you time to see if college really is for you. Thrid, just enjoy being a student; do not rush to grow up so fast. You have plenty of time for that. Signed Arthurine (you at 42)

The price; it is a really good school but it is very expensive

MariaSusana

At the University of Phoenix, I consider the advisors to be the best . As a new student at the university, I needed all the orientation and advice I could get. I just fell in love with my advisor Renette Fountain, she is a blessing in disguise! I speak highly of her for her way of taking care of me. As an advisor, she does her job very well. It is rare to actually find someone who loves their job. Renette is one of those people. I am happy and pleased with my start here, at the grand Universtiy of Phoenix.

Not very much to consider a bad thing at my Univeristy, but what could improve is the flexibility. Everyone knows that being flexible with your schedule is a must, for work, home, or school. I would love to have more choices of times and dates to take my courses. I am comfortable at the moment with my current schedule, but I already know that in the near future some changes will take place. Personal family time, work and all kinds of other life events taking place. Other than this opinion of mine, my school is great for the working adult.

Time flys! I graduated in 2006 from Trimble Technical High School. If I could talk to my younger self now, I would advise so much! But concerning college. I would have started early and taken advantage of the opportunities. In high school, I was a good student but I could of taken advantage of A.P. courses. That would help a lot now. I could of gained college credit and get a headstart for myself! My conversation would sound something like this; "susana! wake up! please listen to your older self right now! That's right, I'm from the future! I know, you look great huh? ha-ha. Anyways listen, I need you to know you have to take advantage of the A.P . courses woman! yes, I know you don't like extra work, but trust me! You need this! It will make your life easier. Also, do not buy ford as a vehicle of choice. Honda is better as a college car! ha-ha I know you don't like hondas susana, but listen I did not come back to the past for no good reason! Do not be so hard headed and take the advice woman!" :)

Ramsei

Ramsei college is not as easy and carefree as it may seem. There is no parental guidance therefore you have to be responsible for yourself. No one is going to wake you up when it is time for class and no one is going to remind you to get your work done on time. There wil be parties and plenty of social activities to partake in, but you have to be disciplined enough to know when to stay in and study. It may seem hard at first and you may get home sick but never ever give up. Learning and furthuring your education is far more important than any thing else. Knowledge equals success and it is going to take a lot of hard work in order to be successful. College is the best opportunity available to you, take advantage.

The worst thing about this school is that I can not see the students that I interact with in person. I can only interact with them through the online discussion boards.

I am currently in online courses. People who are not great with time management and self discipline should not attend this school.

Manuel

What I have gotten out of my college experience is the knowledge that, ?I can do it?. When I first thought of starting college I had my doubts about being able to do the work required. I was concerned with not being able to do homework, read texts, and specifically fit into college life. However, for the first time in my life and after being part of college life, I feel comfortable and successful. With tutoring, professor?s support, and the adequate tools available to do homework, I been able to have a great experience. I believed I was able to go the extra mile studying required and did so. My college experience has been very valuable. I have learned that attending college and getting a degree is worth making the effort. College offered me a well-rounded education, as well as leading me into a work force that will help me earn more money than most people who do not have a degree. It has also offered me a better quality of life with greater work opportunities. I now understand that college is the most valuable experience a person can experience, I am happy I took the chance.

When I brag about my school, I say the schedule is most convinient. I may work , be a parent, and at the same time be a college student. I also brag about the professors. I like that they are available when I have a doubt and need help with my homework. I also like that they answer any question I may have at the time. I specifically like the way classes are organized and the professors' teaching style. I mostly appreciate that as a student I have the resources to do my homework and research at hand, inside the University.

Up to this day my experience with the University of Phoenix has been wonderful. There is nothing that bothers me. I find that everything in the classes and materials to be learned are most interesting.

Ben

College has been awesome so far. I have really enjoyed the learning experience and the independence that comes a lot with it. You really get what you give in college, which is what it's all about now! You pay now and play later! Life is about sacrifice and time and effort and with that being said, there comes reward. Nothing is sweeter then that! You earn every bit you deserve in college, no more no less!

University of Phoenix-Dallas Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.