Honolulu, HI
University of Phoenix-Hawaii

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Hawaii

Olan

University of Phoenix is great for the busy adult who wants to go back to school and pursue high learning. Instructors are always available. Using the app is super convenient in terms of communicating with class discussions and instructors, seeing your grades and assignments as well. I have been a student since summer 2015 and have been super pleased.

Jose

Work hard, work harder, and don't forget to work the hardest.... Is simply put you has to pay your due's to graduate, and keep control of you school life.... Thank You.... Jose F, Reyes

The students at Phoenix University range from getting off high school to working adults, and graduated students who want further their education. Of course at Phoenix University students need to be professional and dedicated to their school work in other to survive so they can graduate from Phoenix University.... Thank You.... Jose F, Reyes

I have not started school yet, however base on the information gather about it, I would say is best choice for the degree I am going for. Being a student at Phoenix University is competitive more than I or some one else could imagine.... The information that University of Phoenix provides of education for my degree is the best on computer science. Thank Jose F, Reyes

Amy

The unique thing about The University of Phoenix would have to be the passion each teacher, advisor, and graduate student has for their part in this school. The University of Phoenix also gives you a trial run for three weeks where you do not have to pay for tuition to see if you like the way the school plays out with your schedule and personality.

If I could back and give myself advice about the college life and making the transition, I would start off by explain why it is so important to be patient. Being Patient will bring many opportunities, and it can also help guide you through situations. Secondly, never let other put you down no matter the situation. Listening to others with negative thoughts will only cloud your thought process, and influence bad decisions. Also, make sure to be a few steps ahead on classwork, readings, and assignments because you will regret it in the long run. Lastly, always remind yourself that you can get through anything if you put your mind to it.

The University of Phoenix has a mix of different people, but if someone is not willing to dedicate the appropriate time needed they should not attend this school. If I had to categorize a certain type of person, it would have to be either a lazy or close-minded person.

Jorge

University of Phoenix is best known for convenient school hours, especially for working adults.

If I go back to my senior days in high school I would tell myself to take math class more serious. Yes, algebra does matter! In the future business are constantly reinventing themselves and are looking for innovative ways to grow. One way businesses are transforming themselves is by applying Lean six sigma, process improvements, and statistical analysis, to improve areas of shortcomings or increase their organization. All these business improvements could be traced to mathematics. So dear self, put down the video games, stop wasting time at the mall chasing girls, and concentrate more on studying mathematical formulas. The Distance Formula: d=rt A car is traveling at a rate of 49.5mph for a total of 2.5 hours. How are did the car travel? d=(49.5)(2.5) d= 123.75 miles The car traveled 123.75 miles. Self, math is important because it is used for everyday life such as banking, shopping, sports, eating out, and tracking personal finances. This class is not boring or hard, you just have to apply yourself.

The worst thing about University of Phoenix is the high tution cost of $385 per credit hour.

Nadine

University of phoenix offers an intellectual and eclectic group of people.

University of phoenix offers an intellectual and eclectic group of people.

i woluld like to first tell my high school self to stay positive and you are heading in the right direction. Next, I would tell myself to do research on all the colleges offering a nursing program and research what they have to offer academically and financially. Then, I would tell my high school self to apply to my top pick colleges. Also, I would advise to apply for financial aid, scholarships, and grants. I would also advise myself to go school full time while living at home. Lastly, I would say surround yourself with positive people and wait until after school is done before you get in a serious relationship. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

George

I would tell myself that the best way to get ahead in life would be to continue my education right away. Do not procrastinate nor wait for a few years to do so. The sooner I complete my degree programs the easier it would br to provide for my family. Also, it would be a lot cheaper to purchase a home for my family and I.

If you are the type of person that just wants to return to school to get your degree without puting in the effort and work involved, then you should not attend any post - secondary school.

I like to brag about how professional yet lenient the facilitators are and how they are willing to work with you.

chelsea

The advice that I would give myself, would be to follow my gut instinct. I was so worried about pleasing my parents, that i pushed my dream/wants/desires on the side to please their wishes. I would sit myself down and tell myself," Chelsea, what do you want to do with your life? How can you make that happen? Who has to do the planning in order for this to happen? Who can we depend on? " After getting all the answers to these questions, I will tell myself to write down all my answers and say them to myself everyday. The next advice would be to look for a school that is not on the Island of Oahu so that I may move away from family and become more independant. This advice would help me become the person I am today, without going through all the trials and tribulations that I had to go through before finding the University of Phoenix. I would have been down with my schooling by now.

The best thing about the Univeristy of Phoenix grounds campus, is that the staff is strive to make sure that they can help you succeed in your education goals. The advisors take the time to know each and every person that is under them. My advisor takes the time every class day to send me a email with a positive qoute and waits for me by my class so that we may touch bases to see how I am doing and what can he do to help me succeed.

I brag mostly about all the resources that are given to us. There is no possible way to fail if you utilize all your resources. There is resources to help guide you in writing your papers in the proper APA format. There is resources to help you if you need counseling. They even break down the scholarships for you so that you now which ones you are qualified in applying for. There is no way, except procrastination that could have you fail.

Flordeliza

My advice to myself is, I should have studied harder when I was in High School. I should have taken my education seriously because being in college is not very easy. It itakes alot of motivation, dedication, and time to finish the required assignments. As a college student and a working mom with family is very difficult. It is also harder to comprehend and concentrate because there's alot of responsibilities involve other than just studying. My biggest regret is, I didn't really enjoy my kids growing up or attended most of their activities. I was just too busy!

1. A student who shows misconduct to other students such as teasing, harrassing, threatining, or intimidating to others . 2. A student who will retaliates physically for teasing, harrassing, threatening, or intimidating behavior even verbally 3. A student who harrass and bully. 4. A student who would strike, shove, insult, taunt, provoke violence, kick or touch another student in an offensive manner or subjecting to have physical contact. 5. A student who also makes verbal or non-verbal expressions that causes other students to feel uncomfortable, pressured, or threatened. 6. A student who discriminate race, color, national origin, ancestry, and sex.

I always wanted to attend at University of Phoenix because it was recommended by my friends who recently graduated at University of Phoenix. It is a very good school because it accommodates students who are working. The counselors are helpful, and the teachers or professors are very knowledgeable with the courses they are teaching. Learning Team really helped me a lot. I am very happy that I enrolled at University of Phoenix. Lastly, I agree that UoP does have a good reputation for letting just about anyone in and makes it available for everyone who want to pursue their dream.

Danette

My classmates are awesome, we all care about each other and always take the time to assist how and when we can.

I would tell myself to keep an open mind and to have patience when considering a career. I would also tell myself to work toward achieving better grades and to focus on my studies and that although it does not seem like your education is important right now, it is the one best thing you can do for yourself. I would encourage being inquisitive about the things that I don't understand and try harder to grasp it rather than think that it is too hard and avoid it. The last thing that I would tell myself is to stay strong and keep my eye on the prize which is higher education which will allow you to live a life that is rewarding and fulfilling to be self suffiecient and satisfied.

I tell my family and friends that I love my educational experience since attending the University of Phoenix. The instructors are great and are always understanding and patient with the students and the advisor's are awesome.

Luana

University of Phoenix is an awesome school that I will recommend to everyone that is interested in attending online or campus...

I am currently enrolled in online courses through University of Phoenix, and I enjoy every day. At first, I was very skeptical of attending an online school, but I have been learning a lot everyday as the weeks progress. I choose this school due to, this is the first school that returned my phone calls when I was looking for an online school. All of my advisors have helped me with getting all the required paperwork needed to start school.

My advice I would give myself is that I should have attending online courses right after I graduated high school. I try to give all my nieces and nephews that are in high school about the college that I attend, and give them the information that I have learned and enjoy all the great knowledge that I have learned while attending online courses. My instructors have been very supportive with questions that needed to be answered if needed. I'm very glad that I get along with all my instructors and fellow classmates very well that I enjoy attending my courses and so far I have a 4.0 GPA.

University of Phoenix-Hawaii administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.