The University of Phoenix has a mix of different people, but if someone is not willing to dedicate the appropriate time needed they should not attend this school. If I had to categorize a certain type of person, it would have to be either a lazy or close-minded person.
If you are the type of person that just wants to return to school to get your degree without puting in the effort and work involved, then you should not attend any post - secondary school.
1. A student who shows misconduct to other students such as teasing, harrassing, threatining, or intimidating to others .
2. A student who will retaliates physically for teasing, harrassing, threatening, or intimidating behavior even verbally
3. A student who harrass and bully.
4. A student who would strike, shove, insult, taunt, provoke violence, kick or touch another student in an offensive manner or subjecting to have physical contact.
5. A student who also makes verbal or non-verbal expressions that causes other students to feel uncomfortable, pressured, or threatened.
6. A student who discriminate race, color, national origin, ancestry, and sex.
Narrow down over 1,000,000 scholarships with personalized results.
Get matched to scholarships that are perfect for you!