Indianapolis, IN
University of Phoenix-Indiana

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Indiana

Mary

The only people who should not attend the University of Phoenix-Indianapolis Campus would be the ones who are not motivated to improve thier lives through education.

The University of Phoenix-Indianapolis Campus has a wide variety of options for those who want to further their education. Motivated individuals who truely wish to receive a quality education should attend this school.

Looking back at myself as a highschool student I can now see that my personal motivation to improve myself was not as high of a priority as it should have been. I see now that I was focused on the social aspect of high school more than the education I was recieving. While my grades were not terrible I would have to be honest and say I could have done better had I tryed. My advice to my high school senior self would be to strive to do my best in all things and do not accept mediocre effort as good enough. I would tell myself to dream beyond the expectations of not only others but of myself as well.

The change in Academic/Financial advisors that I have experienced since beginning school. Half way through my Associates' they changed about 3 or 4 times.

I know you think you have it all figured out but you don't. It is important for you to continue your education and there are options available to fund your education. I know that you don't think that you can afford it but you can. It will be much easier to get your degree prior to getting married and having kids, trust me. Go for it! You can do it!

Their online courses which I am in. The only way I could go back to school was through online courses. They are beneficial considering I have four children.

LeighAnna

My classmates are mature adults that are eager to learn and friendly to help.

My classmates are mature adults that are eager to learn and friendly to help.

It is best to go to college right after high school. While you are in the groove of learning, it is best that you don't stop. My best advice would be to not procrastinate on anything. Set goals and reward yourself when you reach them. Stay positive and dont let anything get in your way.

If you are not prepared to work really hard and learn a lot, then you may not want to attend the University of Phoenix.

Devon

The University of Phoenix's online classes are made for busy adults trying to better their careers. A student fresh out of high school could potentially take prerequisites, but physically attending college is an experience everyone should encounter.

As a single mom that works full time, being able to go to school to get an undergraduate degree is possible! I only take one class at a time, so I don't have to juggle my courseload. I wish I had started sooner.

Devon, First of all, you're beautiful and smart, don't let anyone make you think otherwise. You will make mistakes, but those are okay. You WILL get passed them all and become the best person and MOTHER (that's a surprise) you could ever imagine. Focus on your classes. I know you can slide by and get A's, don't short-change your mind. Also, don't be so afraid of math, you become a banker, which you're awesome at! When I truly look back I wouldn't want you to change a thing that happens. The long bumpy road is a harder path to take, but it has the best views! Keep trucking along girl, it will all be worth it when you make it to the other side. Love, Future Devon PS- Cal is a really cute name for a little boy!

patreace

The thing that stands out moust about my school is you get a graduation team that is amazing. I still email Kim every day and she is the person who enrolled me in school. I know if I need anything she will be there to help as will the rest of my graduation team.

If I could go back and talk to young me I would tell young me to sign up for every thing such as housing, money, childcare, and any other programs she may or may not qualify for because no one really expects you to be the first person in the family to graduate high school. Everything people are saying they will do for you they can't back up at all. I would also say second semester u will get a shorten schedule so instead of spending your days off with your son get a job! You will need money but your first semester of college is not the time to find out how hard having a job, son, and school is. First semester is when u need to be learning the ropes of college because college is way different then high school. On an unrelated note in 2 years you will meet a boy who promises u the world but ends up putting you in so much debt that you will not know about untill you are ready to move on. Just say no his initials are RL. before I left I would say you will over come all.

Kimala

My clkassmates are very motivated to better thamselves and to succeed. Many of my classmates are, like myself, people who have to work full time while they attend classes. A lot of us are also what you would consider "low-income".

The advisors at my school are so helpful. I was transfering froma college ion Washington and was having trouble with my financial aid. My advisors stayed on it strong until they got the issue taken care of and I was good to go to start classes. Another unique thing about my school is that classes last 5 weeks so you are recieving credit and switching gears really fast. You are also reciving an enormous amount of information in a short amount of time, which for me is the idea learning environment.

If I could go back in time and talk to my younger self I would say "STAY IN SCHOOL!". I never attended a traditional high school due to behavior and legal issues as a young adult, and that has affected me to the enth degree where education is concerned. I am 29 years old now and beginning the college experience. It is much harder to get back on the proverbial horse when you have been out of the classroom for so long. Dropping out of school and going back years later makes you realize how rusty your skills get after a long period of inactivity. My advice to my younger self would be to think about how your actions today are going to impact the opportunities for your future.

University of Phoenix-Indiana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.