Cordova, TN
University of Phoenix-Memphis Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Memphis Campus

Melissa

The flexible and convenient schedule options. They offer adult-focused programs - local classes are offered to attend just one night per week, or take them 100% online. The local classes are formed in cohort style; the idea is to stay with the same group throughout the enture program, which help create bonds and unity between classmates. I was able to continuing working fulltime during the day, and still keep up with my studies since you are considered a fulltime student taking one class at a time...perfect for busy, working adults with life activities already happening.

The thirteen years I've spent exploring life after high school have offered more important lessons than I can possibly describe. I shall try my best to sum up my most valuable: Never settle. For a job. The wrong partner. Mediocre companions. Peer pressure. You chance losing yourself, and you deserve more than that. Be happy being you, whatever that means. Follow yourself. Don't be afraid. To speak your mind. To take a risk. To fail. To dream. To change. Even if something doesn't work out as planned, you will discover a new plan. Everything happens for a reason. Even if it may not make sense now, believe this. You will overcome more than you imagined possible. Work hard, play hard. Find your balance. Try your best. At everything; even if you hate it. You won't regret it. Life is truly a journey, not a destination. So is love. Career. Friendship. There is no perfect, finite place to arrive at. We can reach blissful highs, but hardships are unavoidable. These experiences are what shape us as we continue this beautiful voyage. Embrace the highs and lows, and you will grow with each peak and valley. Thank you.

I honestly did not really experience any frustrations while attending.

Jacque

If I could talk to myself as a senior in highschool I would stress how vital it is to continue my education. Many teenagers feel the need to live a party life or a free life after highschool thinking that you will miss something. Stay focused on whats important and that is your adulthood. Make goals to strive towards and make sure you make steps to accomplish those goals. Make sure your priorities are in order and live a prioritized life to prevent many setbacks and dissapointing outcomes. Have a life plan and progress towards accomplishing it with patience, will power, and a great understanding of what you want out of your life. Although there will be stumbling blocks do not ever give up, just keep pushing towards your goal and remember that you are your best motivation. Everyday you wake up recite the scripture "I can do all things in Christ which strengthens me" (Philippians 4;13

At the current time I am homeless and my car has been repossessed, so I would have to say I wish I had known more resources to help out with my school finances. Upon enrollment I was given a great amount of information about my courses and teachers.

Christopher

Middle Tennessee State University is full of oppurtuinties.

Middle Tennessee State University is full of oppurtuinties.

It is known for being a well rouned college. Middle Tennessee State University is well diverse.Middle Tennessee State University is very organized and well kept university.

I would told myself to stay more focused and to stay more into my school work. I would also tell myself to influence peers to better and to partcipate in school activities.

University of Phoenix-Memphis Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.