Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Melanie
Setting you up for Success

An online learning experience that provides the foundation to reach success.

Setting you up for Success

An online learning experience that provides the foundation to reach success.

Rae'keisha

I think online campus students are very outspoken. We have a place where there are many groups people talk in many discussions. Some stuff can deal with classes, news, religion, politics, or anything someone post up to talk about. Everyone is welcome to join any and give their opinion. Some people don't agree with certain discussions but they know how to be kind about it.

There is a lot of features for online campus, there is discussion every week of what we are talking about in class. Every student gets to talk about the subject of what we focus on weekly the instructors. My favorite class was all of my courses for the Electronic health records program I completed.

Shannon

Don't procrastinate. Now is the time to look at your future. You will have time to have fun with friends. You will have time to have a good time. Right now you should be looking at universities. Right now you should be filling out applications for numerous schools that you dream of. You can do it. Putting things off will only lead to last minute decisions and choices that will slowly reflect opportunities that you never wanted. Be courageous and give it a try.

The best thing about the university is the online environment. It is very organized and easy to use. Activities are easily found while thread discussions are organized in a way that it is easy to follow.

People who have a difficult time with time management skills and self-study habits should not attend this school. This school relys on the concept of having a guided lesson plan but leaves students with their own responsibility of self-studying and self-learning. Students must participate in online discussion threads and complete numerous research papers and reports. A lack in proper grammar and writing skills greatly impact grades and success within the school and program, which can be difficult for some.

Tim

I would most certainly tell myself to suck it up and go to a four year school right out of high school and finish while I could still live with my dad, and then get a good job right out the gate, instead of messing around for a couple of years and living hand to mouth for far too long.

I'd have to say they are best known for their groundbreaking online program for working adults.

I'd wish I had know how many of the classes had team projects since it's really hard to get together with a group of people who have different full time work schedules.

Luis

I will tell my self not to wait for 10 years to go back to school, that it was possible to do it sooner.

The best thing about the school are the teachers. The teachers that are choosen for any class are well prepared and answer questions and concerns promptly.

Having to finish homework in a weekly basis, even during the weekends. It should not be frustating if the work gets done on time.

Quanice

Be ready to work, this is not free education so get your money's worth. Its not a joke

People who need flexible schedules

Kristina

The first advice I would tell myself in high school would be to not wait to go to college! Fifteen years and three childern later trying to get a degree is not easy. It well worth it, but do it while you are young. The next advice I would give myself is to try and get every scholarship and grants you can. College is very expensive and you do not want a large student dedit when you leave school and began your career.

This is my second year at this school and thier is nothing, so far that I wish that I have know before hand.

The person that should attend this school are peolple that want to better themselves. They want to have a great educaion that will lead to a great career. They are willing to work hard and putting many hours in doing their school work. The person that should attend this school should also know how to use the computer very well, because the class are online. In all hard working and goal setters should attend this school.

Michelle

My classmates are intelligent people.

My classmates are intelligent people.

If i could go back to senior year and look at myself in the face, I would tell myself to shape up. I would tell myself that its time for the real world and to get my act together. Although the grades were great, the money was not there to attend school. I would tell myself to look under every rock to find the money that I would need. As that kid, I thought time wouldnt go by so face, so telling myself to not waste time and use every second of that day to do something productive.

I think the one thing that I detest about school are the papers that I have to write every week. I deal with it just fine, but it gets stressful sometimes.

Mark

I would tell myself to better prepare myslef and take education more seriously. I would tell myself to put effort in school instead of partying and messing around. I could be so much furter by now if I had my act together at that time.

I wish I was better prepared for the amount of work and the complexity of not being in an actual classroom. I also wish I had a better understanding of the high cost for this University.

A person who has the ability to attend a school in person should do so. The online classes should be for those who work full time, and/or do not have the ability to travel to school.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.