Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Cory

I would tell myself to make absolutely certain that I was in the field that I really wanted to be in, not the field that I felt that others wanted me to be in. I would tell myself to stay in school, study every day and make sure that I got the grades that I know I can get. I know though that I would never listen to myself, so it really wouldn't make much of a difference, but I'd have to try anyhow. Mostly I'd be freaked out that I was there from the future talking to myself.

angela

I wish that i would have made more decisions on what i would do with my life. and be more prepared for collage. I also wish i would have went to collage after high school.

The financial aid part of it how much it was really going to cost.

Devin

A person dedicated with a full time profession and no ability to attend a ground campus.

Life is about moving forward. Don't think about conquering the mountain, just put one foot in front of the other and you will reach your destination.

Dirk

Intelligent, witty, caring, understanding and always there to help if needed.

Intelligent, witty, caring, understanding and always there to help if needed.

Budget your time wisely and make education the main priority. Making the transition was not that difficult for me so I would just tell myself to be really organized and save all the money I could for special books, software, etc.

I wish I would have had a more exact figure on the costs.

Kinsey

Don't rush yourself or fill your plate too full. Its important that you pace yourself and make sure that you are able to handle the load. Sometimes a slow start give you an edge. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. And even though its important to have fun, you have to make time for your studies also.

Avram

30% of each class grade is dependent upon learning teams, thus out of the individual student's complete control.

Working individuals, or those with recent industry-related jobs. Access to current industry practices is essential.

Taking time off between high school and college to work in the real world is one of the best choices that a person can make, as it focuses you on the goals and responsibilities of life. While high school is about showing that you learned something, college is about showing that you can find the answers and back up your opinions with credible sources. In other words, high school is about learning, college is about thinking.

Karoleigh

If I knew back in high school what I know now, I would have started college much sooner. I did not place as much importance on higher education until I reached my 30's. I have enjoyed college so much, that I am angry that I delayed attending for so long. I cannot stress how important it is to continue learning for the rest of your lifetime. Even beyond high school and college, one should expand one's horizons.

I would say the worst thing about my school is that, being an online school, I do not get the face-to-face interaction with my teacher and classmates that I would like.

I brag about my school's convenience. I am able to work full-time and attend school full-time, with a flexible schedule.

I wish I had known exactly how much work was going to go into obtaining my degree and I wish I would have had a better understanding of the financial side of going to school.

The biggest piece of advice I could give myself would be prepare to buckle down. There are a lot of research papers and tests that you need to consider. If you are taking classes on-line chances are you will have at least an essay due every week and term papers due every other week. Even if you choose not to do the on-line classes then you have tests that require you to study for them. This is not a time to slack off and let your social life become the priority. This is a time to work hard and learn the material for your chosen degree.

The most frustrating thing about University of Phoenix on-line is the amount of reasearch and paper writing. Because everything is done on line you write papers each week and then a large final project at the end. There are very few tests and all of the paper writing and essays can become tedious.

Audrey

Deciding to transition from high school to college is an important step to establishing what path for the future someone will follow. If I could travel back in time and speak with myself as a high school senior, knowing what I know about college and making the transition, I would advise myself to attend college because it is an investment in my future. Also, the benefits of time invested as opposed to wasted or just spent will pay off financially, mentally, and emotionally. This will eliminate a host of potential problems, issues and negative alternatives later in life. I would point out that a Master?s degree can be earned in six years, which is half the time it took to get to be a high school senior, and look how quickly that time went by. I?d let myself know that with a college education, more options and freedom to make more lucrative choices would be available to me. I would also tell myself that my future starts now, and I have the power to shape where my future will lead by deciding to give myself the best chance in life possible by earning at least one college degree.

Someone who is disciplined and has a good work ethic.

Amber

Univeristy of Phoenix is education that will meet the educational needs of any one, due to the flexibility and convenience educational goals will be met.

University of Phoenix Online campus is very flexible and allows for students to study and attend class at their own leisure which for many is the next best thing since bubble gum. I have a very hectic schedule due to having to work full-time and raising my son on my own so I find that UofP has been the most practical way for me to meet my educational goals while still taking care of my daily obligations. U of P has many tools that help to make education fun and convenient.

Going back to my senior year in high school, I would have several pieces of advice to give about the transition into college life. The first piece of advise I would give is to not delay the process. Taking a year off or jumping right into the job force may sound like a great idea but education is vital in finding a career that is suitable for meeting needs. The second piece of advise would be to not be afraid to ask for help when making choices regarding colleges and classes. Advisors are there to help so please utilize them, you are only 18, you may think you know everything but you don't. Lastly, I would say to stay focused. There is always time to have fun later, party when you land that six figure position after graduation. Taking advantage of the opportunity to learn is what should remain priority but do take some time here and there to relax.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.