Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Marissa

Many college students only wish that they could go back to their senior year in high school to change a few decisions made. If I could go back, I would have definitely taken better classes my senior year. Instead of the four electives and two pre requisite classes, I wish I would have taken more advanced classes that would have helped me in college. All of the decisions we make in high school affect us later on, whether we realize it or not. Only taking the minimum requirement of classes to graduate high school, results in longer time spent in college taking the exact same classes, only much more difficult and tedious. If I could give one solid piece of advice to a high school senior, it would be to work hard so that he or she can be accepted straight into a Cal State University right out of high school.

It would probably be the fact that I go to school online and do not have to attend an actual classroom. I also love that I will graduate much quicker attending the University of Phoenix because I can also test out of certain classes.

The frustrating thing about the University of Phoenix, would be that teachers are not always accessible. Most of the time, online instructors also teach in regular classroom so they are hard to get a hold of at times. University of Phoenix is also very expensive to attend, but I am hoping that it will be worth it since I will be receiving a bachelor's degree in four years instead of the six years it takes a student on average.

I would tell myself that my education is the most valuable asset I'll ever obtain. Don't let money problems stand in your way and do everything you can to achieve your goals. I would also tell myself that going to school online is an option but ideally going to a real college close by would have been a way better choice.

I am able to work full time and still attend school.

Any individual who needs a lot of support from teachers in order to be successful.

Heather

What is unique about University of Phoenix is it allows you to go to school completely online and be about to have a full-time career as well.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself I would say that college is important and I should take the time to fill out scholarships and get information about school from my counselor. Because I did not know it at the time, but having a college education gives you more options in life and opens the door to more jobs than just having your high school degree will.

That the classes are online so you have time to other things and that you learn alot even though it is online.

Janet

Waiting till you are 33 to attend college is very rough. It's harder to make the transition to get back into a learning routine, takes much longer to get a degree, and has cost me a lot more. When you're an adult, you don't have anyone helping you financially, you still have to work full-time to get by, and it's harder to remember subjects like Algebra and Chemistry. A college education is not always about getting a better job, it's about improving yourself and continuously striving to learn. It's about expanding your knowledge and skills and being able to apply that knowledge to open more doors of opportunity ! The ability to attend college is a great privilege, one I wish I had taken at a much younger age.

The cost is extremely high and there isn't any face-to-face learning.

The best thing about my school is it allows you to partially work at your own pace and in your own environment.

My school is best known for having excellent and outstanding support from everyone. No matter whether it be an enrollment counselor, academic counselor, financial aid counselor or a professor, the student has the support from them. Furthermore, the student has support from their fellow classmates because they just as I would be as wanting to succeed in school.

Knowing what I know no about college life and making a transition there is a lot I would tell myself. The first thing I would tell myself is to always study and keep my grades up. The second thing I would tell myself would be to look into all college choices whether it be online or on campus because there are different opportunities out there. The last thing I would tell myself would be to look into majors of what you want to do and know what you want to do when applying to colleges.

I believe that any kind of person should attend this school. This school allows the student to have a flexible schedule to be able to spend time with friends and family and complete school work in a timely manner. If an individual is having too much of a workload and is unable to spend time with any family because of this matter, this is the school to go to. This school has a flexibility for both being able to spend time with family and being able to complete school work.

Starr

The classmates in each class are very different and diverse. There are people from overseas locations, differenct nationalities, and different backgrounds. Being in a class with so many different people allows you to be more open in class. I would advise anybody that wants to be a student to give it a shot. Online learning is very convenient, especially for people with children and busy schedules.

The advice I would give a high school senior is to enroll in college classes as soon as graduation is complete. I would also recommend selecting a college and filling out applications before graduation. Waiting months or years down the line to attend college makes learning more challenging. I started school four years after graduation and I found it difficult to remember things such as Algebra formulas. Getting into college right after high school allows you to have the high school information fresh in your mind. Filling out college applications before graduation also allows time to get out and explore the campuses on your own. Most students try to slack off after graduation and are rushed to fill out college applications. By filling them out prior to graduation parents can visit different campuses with their kids and let them see first hand what college life is like before choosing a campus. At that time the decision can also be made whether college will be taken online or on school grounds.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the more you advance the higher the tuition cost. My classes were $750 starting off and they are now $1,120. This is a $400 out of pocket expense I have to pay. This is very inconvenient, especially since it is holiday season now. If the courses stayed at $750 if would not be as difficult.

Rayanne

Stay focused on the end result and know what that end result should be before starting.

self starters who are able to work on their own.

someone who needs interaction with other people.

Krista

This college has great instructors that teach their classes. They are have great academic and financial counselors. !

Anyone who has to work full time or is a parent and are unable to go to a traditional school.

Their financial aid work differently then traditional schools so it is hard to understand and keep up with!

Renee

UOP is a campus that offers online and offline courses for a variety of degree programs, geared towards adult, professional students.

College is the most important & valuable thing I could ever do in my life - it isn't just about classes & memorization, it's about figuring out who I am, what I want to do with my life & how to make it happen. The foundation of education, especially right after high school is extremely important. Going straight to university after high school allows you to stay in the mindset of education. Going later only makes it harder to maintain the process of school. College is a 4-5 year networking event. I know many who have their jobs or life mates through someone they know via college. College now has been difficult because I can't have the sports loyalties & fraternity/sorority relationships that bond many college students. School now is what I did not want it to be, memorizing information & writing papers. College should be fun, enlightening & rewarding in every way and is the foundation for success on every level in the future. Delaying it delays growth, development & success.

Best thing is the flexibility of the school schedule when I am forced to take online courses. There is the ability to update discussions anytime of the day. The ground campus offers courses once per week and facilities for study groups.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.