Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Jocelyn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would problary tell myself to make sure I stayed out of so much trouble and that those progress reports really mean something. Bring home good grades so that you can succeed later in life. Most important I would say to myself is to maintain a positve attiude and carry myself with intergity. Do not let anyone hold me bck espically myself, making the transition to college is a big step and it takes time to research the information of all of the different programs that are out there. Spend time wisely.

Terra

My school allows me to work full time, raise my kids, and still recieve the education needed in order for me to move forward with my live in the direction I wish to go. It doesn't stop me from being myself and it allows me to have confidence in my ability to take care of my family in the future.

Do not wait to have children before going back to school. It is much easier to write a paper without children running around you :).

That I can go to class at any time. I can do homework at 1 am or at noon. I can check in when needed and I can not check in if I have a busy day. I brag that I am working, raising kids, and still about to graduate college.

Linda

accelerated classes - 5 weeks per class. LOTS of work in a short period of time creates pressure

someone who is driven, focused, organized and experienced

College is critical to your future career success. It is nearly impossible to succeed in the professional world today without an undergraduate degree, and many positions are now requiring a graduate degree. Plan your academic path carefully, study hard, become and stay well organized, and focus on your education.

Chelsea

My classmates are very helpful to me. Im doing online classes so it helps a lot.

I would definitely tell myself to be more focused and to study more. In high school I really didin't have to study but now I really do. I would also tell myself not to be influenced by any classmates in a negative way whether its not going to class or anything that would hinder me from learning.

The one on one time. Your conselors and financial planners keep in touch with you and always there to help.

Chelsi

College online makes going to school much more convenient and easy for me when i can fit it into my schedule.

I wish I would have known more about my scholarship options and financial aid options because now I am struggling to find money so I can infact finish on the right track to achieving my goal of furthering my education.

I would definitely hammer the thought and option I have of getting money to help me pay for schooling.into my head over and over. I do believe that I would still allow myself to attend an online school, just because it is so much more convenient for me and my life with my hectic schedule. I like working full time but yet still being able to go to school and further my education in order to guarantee a better life and future for not only me, but for a family also. Mainly, I know I would spend much more time finding money for schooling, because that is my main problem right now. There is so much money out there available for people to go back to school on, and I just did not know where to even begin to look, so now that is coming back to haunt me because I am having problems finding money to continue on this path.

Laura

If I could go in time and talk to myself with, I was a high school senior with the knowledge and understanding of what it is like trying to make it in this world. I would have told myself that it is one of the most important things could do for myself. If I had known that would be a single mother and financially struggling. I would have gotten my schooling done before I ever did anything else in like. That way no matter what happens, weather I had to work or not I would always have a degree that would qualify me for a good paying job. This way I wouldn?t have ever ended up stressing out about how I was going to pay the bills and raise my daughter on my own. Getting a degree as soon as possible is the smartest thing a person could ever do. ?Get it done and get it done fast, don?t waist time?

I am overall very happy with my school and the opportunity I have to attended it and get a degree with my busy schedule. If I had to say there was something I considered to be ?worse? about my school if would be the lack of social personality. I never get to see or meet my instructors or classmates in person. So their is no personable socialism outside the professional classroom discussions. I am a people person. I love meeting and socializing with people.

The one thing I consider to be best about my school is that it is all online. Being a full time single mother and working for my family business is a lot of work within it?s self. The fact that I can log onto my classes anytime of the day and do my work when I get a moment is priceless. I simply could not put food on the table, give my daughter the attention she needs, and attend school if it was not online. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to attend an online school.

Anna

My classmates so far seem to be quite diverse in a number of ways, unique individually, aspiring to personal goals while helping fellow students do the same and working together to assist each other and themselves to discover their strengths and weaknesses in order to complete a degree which will allow them to enter or advance in a field which they feel they would be most beneficial.

If given the chance to talk to myself as a high school senior I would have a world of information to share with myself. I would first and foremost tell myself not to be afraid to ask questions of those in position to help me. There are a number of options out there to explore and I would not want to put any restrictions upon my decision simply because I am afraid of my own abilities or concerns. I would tell myself to start enjoying school and everything involved in the learning, planning and social environment. I would tell myself not to worry so much about things that are not as important in life and to remember what means the most to myself personally and never to give up on myself or my dreams. Most importantly I would remind myself that life is a journey and the ride is more than half the adventure so it is best to make the most out of every situation and every day rather than spend too much time worrying about something that will not matter within a few years. What can I do to help better my world and others?

The biggest advantage I have found to the school I attend is the flexibility, workability and assistance that I have had so far and know I will have in the future. I have had so much wonderful help from a number of the staff members, instructors and other students that it has made my experience to this point far better than I could have imagined.

Lilah

I am not really sure what is unique. I did not concider any other schools for online classes. I do like the fact that my online classes are small in the number of students in each class

I would tell myself that i needed to stay in high school and not drop out and that college life is AWESOME. College is nothing like the high school scene. It is a lot of fun and definately easier.

Not having the close availability of going to a campus for needed help. My campus is an hour away and i take online courses at home

My classmates are full time students that dream to one day become an Elementary teacher.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to focus more on my studies and not worry about the extras. I would prepare myself for the future by practicing good study habits, paying attention in class, and work harder to make better grades. I would let myself know that life is about getting what you want out of life. I would convince myself to examine myself and personality a little more to learn what kind of person I am and what I expect to get out of my life. I would let myself know that even though I planned on marrying the military, I could still start pursuing my dream as a college student to become a teacher. I would get myself to understand the importance of good grades and what they could do for my future. I would tell myself to start looking for a college to attend and begin filling out scholarships. It is never to early to start your life, your future.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone that may be a mother, full time employee, stay at home mom, or someone that has a busy schedule but still wants to earn a degree.

Shawna

my degree is online

I would tell myself that just because Im in college and away from home does not maen that life is going to be all fun and games. There is more responsibility and reasons to do things right. When I get to college I need to remember that I am now going to have to feed myself, wake up by myself and make sure that I get places on time. There wont be anyone there to look after what i forget. Also I would say that going to school for a while then stopping is one of the stupidest things in the world to do because looking abck I would have been done years ago if i had just finished what i started.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.