Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Krista

People should attend this college if you like going to college online! I really enjoy it a lot!

I like this college. It gives me time have more fun with my family and friends.

Brigitte

College is the one thing that is worth going into debt for. The risk is not as bad as it seems. Go into health care instead of engineering. Being smart and having good grades isn't enough to make it in the engineering field. Being smart and having good grades counts for much more when starting out in almost any healthcare field. You won't even notice the transition, just the increase in the paycheck.

Shannon

The advice I would give myself would be to go onto college after graduating high school to get the job I want. I love going to college online and I wish online college was available when I graduated from high school. I would have started college a lot sooner than now. I would tell mystelf that I would have graduated college sooner, and I could have had the dream job that I always wanted. Reaching my goals are very important and I should not have wasted so much time not going to college.

The worst think about this school is that I cannot see other students or instructors because I am learning online. Otherwise I love learning online!

I only wish I had known about this school earlier in life, so I could be performing my career now. I love this school and the online process, that there is not anything I wish I had known before I started.

Lorraine

I would tell myself to work harder as a student than I did. To strive to be the best that I could be. I would tell myself that a college education, and the grades you get in high are just the beginning of life. Also that to make it anywhere in life you have to do well in school and go on to college.

La

The students at the UoP are all different with nothing in common but attending school, the course attending, our currnet living locations, and if we have kids. Most of our views are the same just in different words. I like the classmates I get because we're all different.

Always be prepared. You never know what life puts in front of you.

A person with a goal or a desire to attend school but no way to. This school is a learning experience on it's own but it does give you the sources to achieving you desired degree. The UoP online courses are for people with families, children, lives that would cause them no time to attend an actual school or university. Doing your classes online at three o'clock in the morning is alot easier than trying to find a babysitter for your month old baby. These are some of the reasons I enjoy the UoP.

Darren

The University of Phoenix is probably the most widely known online campus for non-traditional students. It has campuses all across the country for students to attend, or to assist students with any online classes they are taking. The University of Phoenix also owns the naming rights to the stadium that the Arizona Cardinals call home.

I was intimidated by the online campus environment, not sure how well I would be able to learn in an online environment. After taking classes for about seven months, I am very comfortable with the online environment, and I am simply amazed at how well I am retaining the information presented in the text, discussions, and assignments.

There will be many activities in college life that can distract an individual. Make sure that you stay focused on the reason that you are there. You will be tempted to skip classes, sleep in, stay out late with your friends to socialize, but remember that you are spending a lot of money to receive a good education. Your college degree will open many job opportunities that are not available to people that do not have a degree. Right now, the country is experiencing a recession that has unemployment rates not seen for decades. Having a college degree greatly increases your odds to find a job and career in these difficult times. Even in the event that you become a business owner, the knowledge you receive with your degree will guide you to make informed decisions, and expand your knowledge base to effectively manage your business.

Sierra

The best part about it, is that I can travle, and still be able to log on to do my school work.

You have to keep pushing, even though school and college selections may get frustrating, you keep going with the end goal in mind. You can not give up on your future so quickly. Stay focused, and keep a clear head.

The worst thing about my school, would have to be the fact that it can get a little frustrating when you have to wait for a professor to get back in contact with you.

Lindasu

I would advise myself to decide what I want to do now before I enter into the college years so I can avoid wasting time making up my mind what I want to be when I grow up. Then I would advise taking classes based on that focus to focus my education.

My school is harder than your typical physical college, because it takes more work and effort without the advantage of having your instructor physically teaching you or to answer questions.

My classmates are very supportive and willing to help, because of the fact they are going through the exact same thing as I am.

Do not give up. College will be a challenge, an adventure. At times its going to be hard and you are going to want to walk away, but let me tell you, when you decide to stay it will be the best decision of your life. The hardships you faced through high school will not matter once you get to where we are now. You will have a sense of accomplishment that can not be taken away or be diminished because of where you come from. What you went through during school and even what you are continuing to go through your senior year will only make you stronger and more prepared for college. So, do not give up. Keep pushing forward, because we will graduate college and we will accomplish what everyone said we would not. Being poor growing up does not mean you will not succeed. We do.

Rut

It is part of what will be the future of the United States educational system.

It is part of what will be the future of the United States educational system.

The best thing about my school is that you can earn a degree without giving up on taking care of your family and yourself.

There is a saying that goes as follows: "If you think education is expensive...try ignorance". No matter what difficulties lie ahead for you, remember that no one can take your education away from you. It will not be easy, but it will make you blossom into a young adult that will be able to handle anything that comes her way and that is worth more than all the money in the world. Since education defines the person who you become in the future, and the person who you are remembered as, hold on to it and make the best of it while you can.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.