Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Mary

Thinking back to how I was in high school, I would go back and tell myself to be more out going and to ask questions. I was very shy and never asked questions. This caused me to fail geometry and have to take it over. I didn't ask for help when I didn't understand the lessons . If I had asked for help I would have passed the first time and could have not taken math all four years. This advice is also very important for college. In college class participation figures in grades. Your professors are there to answer your questions and your questions and feed back in class makes it more rewarding for you and them.

Shana

Everybody, students and teachers, are geniune people and they really help me when I need help with my homework. It's like another family support system.

When one graduates one should go straight to college or an university. Before one goes to a college or university, do some research behind the schools one goes to. Make sure they have credits that transfer and the most important thing is to make sure the school is accredited. Becareful of the other college students because not all college students have good attitudes. Don't just befriend the first person who steps in one's face. Even more important do not slack or fall behind because it is very hard to catch up. It's best to keep good grade through out the year for one's benefit. Also check out online classes as well they really do help. I left one with all this advice, please make me proud.

I say it easier because it's online so you have time for yourself as well as school. They can get through school faster because online degrees move faster than the average in-room classroom.

Bonnie

I wish I would have done this earlier in life I love the university of Phoenix on line I work Full-time and also go to school and I can do my schol work whenever I have time and I still have some time for other things in life.

I will tell my self no matter what you do the first thing that you need to is take care of your education get your degree so when you have a family you will be able to support them. Going to school is your first and formost priority and everything else will fall into place. Make sure you study hard so you have a high GPA then you will have no problems in finding a good job. In addition, If you do on line courses you can work and go to school at the sametime. This way you can live comfortably when you get older and will not have to worry about living pay check to paycheck.

A person that attends a on line campus needs to be diciplined to get the work done on time for you are a procrastinator you will never be able to go to school on line cause you will fall behind in your studies.

I would tell myself to give myself some time to figure out what I really want to do, instead of just jumping in and taking classes or picking a degree randomly

Adults who have to work fulltime and would like to further their education

Jocelyn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would problary tell myself to make sure I stayed out of so much trouble and that those progress reports really mean something. Bring home good grades so that you can succeed later in life. Most important I would say to myself is to maintain a positve attiude and carry myself with intergity. Do not let anyone hold me bck espically myself, making the transition to college is a big step and it takes time to research the information of all of the different programs that are out there. Spend time wisely.

Terra

My school allows me to work full time, raise my kids, and still recieve the education needed in order for me to move forward with my live in the direction I wish to go. It doesn't stop me from being myself and it allows me to have confidence in my ability to take care of my family in the future.

Do not wait to have children before going back to school. It is much easier to write a paper without children running around you :).

That I can go to class at any time. I can do homework at 1 am or at noon. I can check in when needed and I can not check in if I have a busy day. I brag that I am working, raising kids, and still about to graduate college.

Linda

accelerated classes - 5 weeks per class. LOTS of work in a short period of time creates pressure

someone who is driven, focused, organized and experienced

College is critical to your future career success. It is nearly impossible to succeed in the professional world today without an undergraduate degree, and many positions are now requiring a graduate degree. Plan your academic path carefully, study hard, become and stay well organized, and focus on your education.

Chelsea

My classmates are very helpful to me. Im doing online classes so it helps a lot.

I would definitely tell myself to be more focused and to study more. In high school I really didin't have to study but now I really do. I would also tell myself not to be influenced by any classmates in a negative way whether its not going to class or anything that would hinder me from learning.

The one on one time. Your conselors and financial planners keep in touch with you and always there to help.

Chelsi

College online makes going to school much more convenient and easy for me when i can fit it into my schedule.

I wish I would have known more about my scholarship options and financial aid options because now I am struggling to find money so I can infact finish on the right track to achieving my goal of furthering my education.

I would definitely hammer the thought and option I have of getting money to help me pay for schooling.into my head over and over. I do believe that I would still allow myself to attend an online school, just because it is so much more convenient for me and my life with my hectic schedule. I like working full time but yet still being able to go to school and further my education in order to guarantee a better life and future for not only me, but for a family also. Mainly, I know I would spend much more time finding money for schooling, because that is my main problem right now. There is so much money out there available for people to go back to school on, and I just did not know where to even begin to look, so now that is coming back to haunt me because I am having problems finding money to continue on this path.

Laura

If I could go in time and talk to myself with, I was a high school senior with the knowledge and understanding of what it is like trying to make it in this world. I would have told myself that it is one of the most important things could do for myself. If I had known that would be a single mother and financially struggling. I would have gotten my schooling done before I ever did anything else in like. That way no matter what happens, weather I had to work or not I would always have a degree that would qualify me for a good paying job. This way I wouldn?t have ever ended up stressing out about how I was going to pay the bills and raise my daughter on my own. Getting a degree as soon as possible is the smartest thing a person could ever do. ?Get it done and get it done fast, don?t waist time?

I am overall very happy with my school and the opportunity I have to attended it and get a degree with my busy schedule. If I had to say there was something I considered to be ?worse? about my school if would be the lack of social personality. I never get to see or meet my instructors or classmates in person. So their is no personable socialism outside the professional classroom discussions. I am a people person. I love meeting and socializing with people.

The one thing I consider to be best about my school is that it is all online. Being a full time single mother and working for my family business is a lot of work within it?s self. The fact that I can log onto my classes anytime of the day and do my work when I get a moment is priceless. I simply could not put food on the table, give my daughter the attention she needs, and attend school if it was not online. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to attend an online school.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.