Phoenix, AZ
University of Phoenix-Online Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus

My classmates are full time students that dream to one day become an Elementary teacher.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to focus more on my studies and not worry about the extras. I would prepare myself for the future by practicing good study habits, paying attention in class, and work harder to make better grades. I would let myself know that life is about getting what you want out of life. I would convince myself to examine myself and personality a little more to learn what kind of person I am and what I expect to get out of my life. I would let myself know that even though I planned on marrying the military, I could still start pursuing my dream as a college student to become a teacher. I would get myself to understand the importance of good grades and what they could do for my future. I would tell myself to start looking for a college to attend and begin filling out scholarships. It is never to early to start your life, your future.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone that may be a mother, full time employee, stay at home mom, or someone that has a busy schedule but still wants to earn a degree.

Shawna

my degree is online

I would tell myself that just because Im in college and away from home does not maen that life is going to be all fun and games. There is more responsibility and reasons to do things right. When I get to college I need to remember that I am now going to have to feed myself, wake up by myself and make sure that I get places on time. There wont be anyone there to look after what i forget. Also I would say that going to school for a while then stopping is one of the stupidest things in the world to do because looking abck I would have been done years ago if i had just finished what i started.

Celeste

My school can be best described as a place where anyone can achieve his or her academic goals.

The advice I would give myself knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition if I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior would be to believe that I could survive as a part-time employee and a part-time student rather than choosing making money over my education. I would say that as a high school senior I should ask more questions about funding a college education from school counselors. If these individuals seem unwilling to help, ask questions of my peers and their parents. I would say the transition is not the abyss I believe it be. More opportunities for college exist than I believe are possible. Look for the people who could help make the transition easier. Even as a senior with no scholarships lined up, it is not too late to find funding for higher education. If the prospect of attending a four-year college seemed overwhelming, distance learning did exist at that time. In addition, I would have been able to adapt to the environment given my love of computer based programs and existing computer skills.

The best thing about my school is the time zone of the university. Online campus for the University of Phoenix operates in the Pacific time zone so during the summer assigments can be turned in at 2:00 a.m. my time or 1:00 a.m. during central standard time. This allows me more flexibility since I work on a rotating schedule. The team environment can be challenging, but the great thing is the diversity of the students. This helped me a lot in finance and business statistics classes, because some students work in industries that use these skills.

Janet

University of Phoenix, a high quality, and people friendly university, accomadating to each individuals educational needs.

High school graduates, especially interpersonal people should defiantly attend University of Phoenix. This school is people friendly, and is very social. A place where one can meet great people and make new friends. Also, one will never feel lost and alone academically speaking. This is because University of Phoenix offers you a graduation team. The graduation team will always be there to answer questions and guide you through a successful college life. University of Phoenix will give every student a great college experience to remember.

Hello, Janet Argueta: Transitioning from high school into college may seem difficult, but I would like to offer some important tips to lessen the stress. Follow these tips for a successful journey in transitioning from high school into college. College is a great personal experience, a place where one can grow in all areas of life, learning how to succeed in the business world. As a high school student, I advice you to get all the college information available and do not procrastinate. Another tip I would like to share with you is to start applying for FASFA and scholarships, along with save money for college. Also, seek an academic advisor for advice on what degree to pursue. Have an open mind and get ready to fly in new horizons. Once in college, look for a map of the campus and look for all the locations of your classes before the first day of school. Knowing exactly where your classrooms are located will help you be on time, and reduce the stress of not finding the classrooms. My last advice to you is to relax and enjoy the experience and new college environment. Best Wishes, Janet Argueta

University of Phoenix-Online Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.