University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Online coursework provided through email interactions with counseling members whom assign classes conducted in a forum format consisting typically of twenty students and an online facilitator--professor--whom each range from varying degrees of background knowledge of the coursework topics to all discuss the required curriculum with the intent to provide an interpretive and resource-orientated agreement toward the curriculum topic criteria through team and individual projects and research papers, slide presentations, and simulator completion and interpretation.

I would describe University of Phoenix a school of opportunity. Meaning as a working parent with three kids my life is already hectic especially if we are asking about time frame. The University of Phoenix allows me to still work, still be an active parent while obtaining an education on my time. The flexibility the school offer can suit any individual and their current lifestyle. It’s more like you are setting you own schedule and pace to your liking. The academic advisor listen to what you want and the time frame you feel as though you will be finish.

I went to University of Phoenix Online Campus. I found it to be challenging but not overwhelming. As long as you can keep to a schedule that allows you to complete your assignments on time you will do well. Remeber to keep your work orginal and do not plagiarize and use WritePoint for your assignment. The library is very useful. and can help a great deal when researching for a paper. My favorite part is the discussion questions, make sure you participate in them. GPA is very important as graduate schools and future emploeyer weill concntrate on them.

Confucius said that "learning and knowledge should motivate us to strive for a better way of doing things. If we use punishment, people will try to keep out of jail but will have no sense of honor or shame. He who acts by means of virtue may be compared with the polar star, which keeps its place, and all the stars turn toward it." A man’s fairness makes him a figure of trust to all. Decision-making is a reaction to a problem. Perceptions shape moral decisions when we provide the greatest good for the greatest number.

I do my schooling on-line from at home, because I am a single mother of a 3 year old boy. My online campus is very efficient. My teachers are nice and well organized. They promptly get back to me if I have any questions. Grades are posted in a timely manner. All advisors are helpful as well as the teachers. The school has many resources and tools if you need help with anything. Many workshops that will help you to understand what you need to focus more on to get good grades. This school is awesome for me.

This is an excellant choice for those that feel that they just do not have the time to get a traditional college experience or feel that being in the company of other students may take the focus off of what the main objective of the educational journey is because you are getting a quality education on your own time in the comfort of your own home provided by very accredited professors as well as with the support of a staff that has also successfully experienced the online learning environment first hand.

I love my school! The entire application process was so easy and my advisors were there every step of the way. Any questions i have about my finacial aid or my upcoming schedule, i have so much support from my team. The online campus is super easy and i have learned so much already . The courses are designed in a way that keeps me motivated to stay healthy and on track with my studies. I recommend this school to anyone, but especially to parents and preofessionals who may already have a busy schedule.

my school is a school that is great for me my classes are very easy for me to understand. i tryed other schools and did not understand there way of teaching. because i have problems understanding. you see i have three kids a husban and a job this school works on around them i real do enjoy bettering myself. not because of my family wants me to its because i am ready i have been ready to acheave my life long dream i want to better myself in the best was i know how to and its with this school.

My school is awesome filled with amazing administrators who care about the students. Though I'm attending classes online the advisors do their part to make you feel apart of the actual campus and call you often to offer support and modivation. Though my education in is a non traditional setting the University of Phoenix provides a great student website that allows you to connect with classmates, faculty, and advisors for any questions one has. My school truly is great.

I feel that this school is a fantastic choice for anyone needing flexibility in schedule. The method they use in setting up your courses is student friendly. However, you are still given options that accomodate for "life" situations. The resources that are available to you give you all the tools and motivation you need to succeed. This school is really a great online option that your life can improve from.