University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

University of Phoenix-Online Campus is best known for providing non-traditional students the opportunity to earn a degree. Many students are employed full-time with families; therefore a traditional education is very difficult to obtain with the commitments and responsibilities of this demographic. UOP provides an excellent alternative to students who want to better themselves and increase opportunities regardless of their current circumstances. Students take one class every five weeks year-round, allowing for full-time enrollment and completion of their degree in a normal time frame.

I would say this school is best known for its diversity. The teachers as well as the students attend classes from all over America, so not only is there a diverse background but unique learning and teaching styles as well. UoP is also known for the resources they offer. I have friends who attend school elsewhere and they are constantly e-mailing me their papers so that I can send them through the University Libraries resources, located within the Center for Writing Excellence, such as WritePointe; which is a computorized "tutor" that checks for all kinds of errors.

I believe that my school is best known for aiming at getting a decent education and staying focused. There is a set date for each student at University of Phoenix to start their classes. Each class also has specific books that students can read in order to succeed in the subjects that they are studying. It is very important for students at University of Phoenix to keep a good gpa. Students have to work on individual assignments, work in groups at times, and also participate in class discussions at times. It is also very important for students to be organized.

I grew interested in an online education by way of my sister-in-law. University of Phoenix is best known for having the largest student body enrollment in North America; with current enrollment of 420,700 undergraduate students and 78,000 graduate students, or 224,880 full-time equivalent students and was ranked 28 out of a possible 44 as being the best accredited Online University, in 2009 by the Online Education Database; according to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Phoenix link I used to search for a distance learning opportunity.

The school is best known for the freedom to learn and obtain your degree in the confort of your own environment. I love the fact that I can drink a cup of coffee and sit in my pajamas while doing a paper. I like having the ease to go online and do school at my convience. I feel they know school is a huge responsibilty which takes discpline and dedication but don't lose sight that the people attending do have jobs, families, and other reposibilities in life. I love the University of Phoenix and would reccommend it to anybody.

University of Phoenix is known for their greateness in education. The University of Phoenix commitment extends to there higher education innovations as well. University of Phoenix helped pioneer many of the conveniences that students now enjoy evening classes, flexible scheduling, a university-wide academic social network, an immersive online classroom and an online library. Many of the graducates tend to find a job faster then those that attend other colleges. I believe that my school have always strived for greatestness.

Great diversity, open-mindedness, almost guaranteed jobs after graduation, very, very helpful staff, well rounded instructors who are working in their field or have worked in the field they are teaching, an ever expanding library filled with scholarly articles, peer reviewed books and articles and links to additional libraries that grant access to book that the school may not have, as well as superb support for students, which includes tutoring and psychological assistance, as well as workshops for writing and mathematics.

I would say my school is best know for providing people like me the opportunity to achieve their goals and dreams. The collaborative enviroment helps students engage,learn and retain what we are beign taught. Attending college is usually what 19 and 20 year olds do. I am 43 and I will be earning my Associates Degree on Janurary 18, 2015 with a GPA of 3.84. I would not be able to accomplish this goal in a traditional brick and mortar school, I would not have the time to commit to it. Online I am able to accomplish it.

My school is best known for it's staff dedication and student body relationship. My instructors have worked hard to ensure that I recieve a quality education. They call to check on my progress with my courses and they inform me of up coming courses. John Cooper has been extremely helpful to me. He often call me to explain any issues that I may have and he also inform me of any changes that may occur before new courses start. He also ask if I have any questions and he answer them. I know what to expect at my school.

My school is best known for helping people further their education when they have many other things going on in their life. My classmates are parents with multiple children and work as well. Many people are trying to get a higher degree, so that they can be payed more at their current job. I wanted to go to this school, because I needed to be able to work full-time. I am enrolled in the University of Phoenix, because I need to further my education to do what I want with my life and to help others in the process.