University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

One thing I found unique about this university is its traditional education programs, the school offers continuing education courses for teachers and practitioners, professional development courses for companies, and specialized courses of study for military personnel. The University of Phoenix was also recently named one of the nation's top 20 institutions of higher education favorable to military personnel (some of the most qualified employees in the world) according to the December 2008 issue of Military Advanced Education. This also can be verified by the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Phoenix link.

For prospective students that are seeking to enroll in University of Phoenix online should know that the administrator and advisor will be there for all their students. They offer incredible insights needed. Especially there are many new students that are trying to earn a degree. University of Phoenix offers a wide variety of degree and majors to accommodate the new schooling age. The classes online are set up for the working and full time family students, but they still want to earn a degree. There is flexible hours and class that you can enroll in immediately to better yourself.

The University of Phoenix has a broad support system. It is almost impossible not to be a successful student here. What's unique about this school compared to other schools that I've considered is the online class system. The online system is very simple and easy to understand. Other school's online systems were very complex. The University of Phoenix-Online Campus is very flexible. Other schools required live discussion boards at scheduled times. It was very difficult to keep up with this. I enjoy my online classes. I can attend my classes with the flexability that I need.

Our School truely cares, have help and guidence needed. One on one time with teachers, and classroom are organized. A feeling of equality to mold a goal, a life, a future, and a motivated plan to acheive. I didnt come from college graduates, or highschool graduates. But where I am now, and my plan for my future motivates me what I need to succede. Other schools doesnt make sure everyone has understanding of the long run. Advisors encourages students. Someone to care how well we do, be there every step of the way should we get confused, frustrated, or overwhelmed.

The Professor really take the time to explain the lessons, if you have questions. Financial Conselors really take the time to explain what is needed for the next academic school year. I enjoy the experience of talking to all kinds of ethnic groups from around the world. I am a Phoenix who really enjoy the experience of a environment that's helpful and really dedicated to its students. Any person who is thinking about enrolling in the University Of Phoenix should do so. The education level is excellent, high standards are expected from each student and hard work.

University of Phoenix is unique compared to other schools I considered because of it's flexability. I was interested in attending the community college close to home until I heard about the online program University of Phoenix offered. Being in an online program gives me the time I need to work and spend time with my children, participating in school work on my own time. Traditional schools do not offer flexibilty with classes. I feel the online program is great for anyone with a job and/or family to tend to on a regular basis, and still earn an education.

Many schools, be it big or small, are not always attentive and are not always accessible to students. University of Phoenix not only has a numerous amount of resources for students (such as academic resources, life counselors, support groups, career services and etc.) but, the majority of those resources are accessible to students 24 hours a day. My advisor sporadically calls me to make sure that I am okay. I truly feel like University of Phoenix wants to see me succeed and graduate and that they help in every way that they possibly can which is very rare.

The other schools that I considered didn't have live tutoring available 24/7. University of Phoenix also has other life resources available to students if they need them, and the other schools that I considered didn't have any services like the ones at University of Phoenix. Some services include hotlines to speak to somebody if students have stressful situations interfering with school and online community support groups. University of Phoenix online also has Phoenix Connect which is a social site integrated in the online campus where people can socialize.

I enjoy the ability to complete my assignments anytime day or night to fit my schedule. The instructors are helpful and so are my counselors. If I have difficulties in any subject University of Phoenix has learning lab and an online library that incorporates various types of teaching and learning methods. Anything I need to help me through collage is right at my figure tips and if I have any questions were to find information my instructors or counselors are always ready to help assist in guiding me to the correct location to find the information I need.

Univerisity of Phoenix-Online is a great way to obtain your degree. Attending the University of Phoenix allows you to work full-time if is it necessary, and still concentrate on your studies. This online school gives you weekly deadlines in order to give you enough time to complete your assignments and sumbit them for grading. When working as a full-time employee and being a full-time student, it is best to pace yourself and plan out your assignments and study time after work to ensure that everything is completed and submitted on time.