University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The University of Phoenix, Online Campus (UoP) accommodates all learners, in particular adult learners that are juggling family, work, community, and civic responibilities. While I live in a region within twenty miles of a State University, The UoP offers something that my local University does not, that being Instructors, professional, and class facillitators with diverse backgrounds from all areas of the United States. While the curriculum is challenging and consistent with other mainstream Universities, teachers living in various parts of the country allows me to get a variety of perspectives that my local educators typically can not offer.

University of Phoenix-Online Campus enables the working, older invidual to achieve an accredited education to be accountable in today's work force. The on-line campus assists individuals with writing and math through teamwork. Lessons are easy to access at any time, anywhere and at any hour via the internet. The campus is enviornmentally sound, safe, and affordable. The instructors, faculty, and staff combine efforts to assist students to create a path towards excellence with helpful assistance, advice, and information. I am an over 50 years of age Puerto Rican woman with 17 years of employment looming requring accountability.

I tell them how convenient online classes are. The registration process is very easy. I find the instructor willing and able to communicate. The school is a close as my computer. The advisor is available to answer all questions. There are workshops to improve skills in writing. The is an online library with adaquate material for papers. There are services to help with grammar and spelling. There is a plagiarism checker to help keep you paper authentic. The is tutor to help with your wirting skills. The will review your paper and send back a review telling what is needed.

The University of Phoenix offers outstanding resources. The facility is always available to help in any areas. All of my instructors offered to assist my in any way after the cources were over. You can set your own pace in your learning from the comfort of your own home. Facility provides their home phone numbers if you need assistance. This college has many tools, exercises, tutorials, and thousands of resouces in the library. The other students are always offering to help, and they treat you with the utmost respect and dignity. You can have fun too while you are learning.

The University of Phoenix shows sincere interest in helping their students reach their fullest potential in educational studies and beyond. Their resources are designed to help the students while attending school and after graduation. The faculty and other staff are very friendly and professional, always wiling to assists those in need. I did not think that I would do well in college (*I have been out of high school for 30 years), but having the support and resources with this university to help me has made me even more determined to finish and seek another degree.

The best thing about this school is the faculty, the academic counselors, and of course other students. I learn not only from the on line resources, but the professors and other students. The featured team learning allows us to create and complete projects with a diverse, but small, group of other students. Most of these professors are working in the fields they are teaching, which gives the students fresh prospectives on what is happening now, in the field of their choice. Learning comes in so many different forms here, take advantage of all of them.

I like how my school, University of Phoenix, cares if we graduate. They are very helpful, and there is many advisors that help us through out are schooling, until graduated. Another thing I think is great is that the University of Phoenix has many resources I can use to perfect myself in, labs a remarkable library, also resources like plagerism checker or WritePoint. WritePoint is a tool that you can check your grammar on your papers, I have learned from it too. Come to the University of Pheonix Online Campus, and find out yourself.

The University of Phoenix provides a flexible online environment that allows me to further my career and better provide for my family. Counselors and Facilitators are fantastic but you have to be willing to work hard and be self-sufficient. I could not get a degree without the online option and UOP online makes it easy with tuition and resources together so I can focus on my family and my future and not worry about ordering books. I can care of my kids and work at midnight or 6am and I am control my timeframe when it suits me.

I love the student support team. They are always there for you when you need them. If you have any questions about school or just need a little confidence they are always there to give you that push. The New Classroom is a great experience. Class participation is a breeze if you do the reading and interact with your classmates on their post as well. Everything you need to pass the class is in front of you and doing a little googling can make it even easier if you find video based on your class. I love being a Phoenix!

As a single mother for many years, I did not have the opportunity to attend college because I worked two jobs for many years. Attending college accomplishes two things; 1) once I earn my degree, I will have be able to seek a better job; 2) my sons will see that if their old mom can earn her college degree, so can they. I have convinced several of my friends that it is possible to earn a degree after all these years, and I enjoy attending a school that lets me attend classes according to my personal schedule.