University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

I believe that a person that is well disciplined and organized should attend the University of Phoenix because it takes lots of time and dedication to do so. A dedicated person should take grasp of themselves and figure out what they want and then attend the University of Phoenix.

A person who should attend this school is someone who has a family or a full time job. The classes are online and it allows you to take care of your family and go to work. It is also a good school to go to if you do not have transportation, because the classes are offered online.

For this, I would say a person that has a lot of ambition as well as the desire to learn new things that can, and will help him or her become an asset for the future, and aslo become a person that will be able to find ways to make changes that will in the end help others.

This is a great school for students who live in a rural area. It also provides fantastic resources for those who have busy lifestyles, such as those who work full-time and have families. It also provides wonderful resources for those who are non-traditional students.

This school is best for individuals who need a degre, but are unable to attend a traditional state college or university. It is also suited to full-time working individuals who need to further their education, but cannot devote time to attending traditional colleges.

The type of person that attends this school is an individual who usually has a family and a full time job. Being able to complete your degree online allow's these types of individuals to grow, without the extra strain of atteding a traditional University.

The type of person that should attend this school is a person that sincerly wants an education. One who attends this college should have time management skills, good study skills, and be a self starter as well. With out all of those one will not succeed.

Anyone with the desire to get their degree should apply. It works well if you are a busy person during the day and night hours. It fits to your schedule so there is time to get your work done and keep taking care of other things that keeps you so busy.

The kind of person that should attend the UOPH Online is someone who is good at computers, who has no problems working on there own. Someone who is a hard worker, and knows how to manage his or her own time, Someone who happens to be task orienated.

People who are serious about their school work and like not having a million papers should attend this university. The person attending should be honest, and like to work in teams. This is a university for people who have very high hopes and dreams.