University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

This school is best suited for someone who must work a full time job right out of high school or a working adult who makes the decision to continue with their education years after graduating high school.

A person that is self motivate to login into your classes, and someone that has the will power and the mind setting to accomplish their gaols. Someone that needs a flexible schedule to login to classes.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person who is looking to be able to work full time and continue their education. Also they should expect the best education for their money.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who has got time to be on the internet at least four times a week. They should be a good writer of essays and be able to do teamwork.

Any person looking to complete a college degree can attend the University of Phoenix. A person looking to improve themselves in the work force would be excellent at the University of Phoenix.

This is the perfect school for the person who wants to go back to school and further their education. With the flexible hours and course schedule, I can easly work full time and attend school

The type of person that should attend this school is someone that may be a mother, full time employee, stay at home mom, or someone that has a busy schedule but still wants to earn a degree.

A person that can work on their own, can manger time so to complete their class assignment on time. A person that want a better education and can't go to college should try online college.

Someone who is able to juggle work, home life, and school. Since classes are online, time management and working independently is crucial. One must be able to set goals and stick to them.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that is extremely self suffiicient at managing his time for school work and a dedicated student to finish on his career path.