University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

I think that this school especially the online campus is good for people that have busy life styles or children and also for the older student that prefer to work on their own schedule.

The kind of person that attend this school is someone who loves to use a computer, type, learn, and help themselves and their classmates learn and grow as indivials and also as a group.

Anyone who is just like me or with the same types of hurdles to overcome. It frees up your time for you to reach your own personal goals and not neglect your other responsibilities.

People who should attend this school but be focused, determined, and busy. Being in an online community makes it a lot easier for those who have a lot going on in their lives.

Every person that would like to obtain a better direction for thier future should consider attending Phoenix online. Education improvements makes perfect sense for everyone.

People whom are eager to learn and value college and an education. In addition, people who want to set a good example for family to follow attend University of Phoenix.

Any kind of person as long as you want to go to school. This school is for those who want to secede in life and for someone who wants to become something or someone.

I do not feel that there are any restrictions on the kind of person that should attend this school. I feel that anyone can attend this school no matter who they are.

Anyone who is concerned about their future. Someone who has a busy schedule, work or family. Anyone who cannot, for what ever reason, attend a campus based college.

The type of person that should attend this school, is one that can adapt to a distance learning atmosphere, and someone who has been out of school for several years.