University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

A person should only attend the online campus of university of phoenix if the individual is self motivated and determined.

Anyone that believes in themselves. This school has offered me a chance to get my edcuation in the field of work I love.

Somebody who iswilling to be able to go online everyday, and someone who is truly dedicated to graduate and won't slack.

Someone who is focused on their career and schooling and is able to manage their time so they can focus on school work.

Anyone looking to better themselves, in a fast paced environment, that feels intimidated by massive amounts of reading.

I would suggest online courses only to those with a very specific educational goal as well as lots of self discipline.

I think anyone who is willing to work hard and excel. Also someone who wants to have the career they are dreaming of.

Hard working indv. who know that they need to future their education to excell at their job or move to another job.

Working individuals, or those with recent industry-related jobs. Access to current industry practices is essential.

Anyone who can manage their time and work independantly. If you work full time, you must allow for time management.