University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

I think that anyone who wants to obtain a higher education that fits into their schedule should attend this school.

A commited and determined person is the type of person that would do well at this school, a self motivated person.

Those who are older and already in a career, or parents who want to continue school while raising their children.

Someone who has a family and doesn't have the time to go to a classroom x amount of days at a certain time.

This school is designed for almost anyone. You need to be self driven otherwise, you will not do the work.

I think a busy full time employee with a family that does not have time to attend a on campus University.

A person who wants a solid education, a flexible schedule, and does not care about campus activities.

Someone who has other obligations such as a job or a family and is unable to go to the actual school.

Career minded, independent, responsible, self-driven adults should attend University of Phoenix.

An individual that is driven to learn and good with staying focused while working independently.