University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

A person who does not have money or time to transport themselves back and forth to a university should attend this school. Many single or stay-at-home parents go to my school. The University of Phoenix (as far as I have experienced) is not focused on your GPA from previous schools, or your financial situation; all they care about is that you have a high school diploma or equivalent and that you are determined to earn a degree. A possible attendee will also need access to long distance calling for occasional situations.

University of Phoenix is a wonderful school that offers on campus or online classes. The kind of person that should attend this school should be someone that needs flexible schooling that is willing to work hard. Even though you do not have to follow a complete schedule does not mean that you do not have to work hard. The person should also be willing to work together with a team after the Associate's level. It is great to be able to work at your own pace. University of Phoenix is available for anyone around the world.

The UofPhoenix online campus is best suited for the person who can not commit to a brick and mortal school. This person must have a strong self driving base to get work done. The school work at the University takes time and is a daily commitment to get everything done. Students must have the ability to learn on their own through reading and research. The ability to ask questions exists, but examples can be harder to understand in the online world when there is no body language to convey misunderstanding or doubt.

I beleive that abnyone can attend this school. As long as you are committed and ready to work and maintain good grade anyone can attend. I also believe that the person that attends this school has to have a good idea of their schedule. Eventhough, we are in school on our own time we have to dedicate time to our classes. Its a big responsibility to be online. I know that I have to learn really quick how to manage my time and make time quicly for my school. the person that comes here has to be able to succeed.

I believe this school is perfect for the busy everyday career driven individual; someone who has minimual time alloted for certain tasks; someone who is very computer savy; someone who'd rather log into a virtual system rather than spending an hour commuting to and from college. This online college program is perfect for me because I fit this catagory and it is making my future brighter because I am able to sacrifice minimal time away from my family, time at work and me time for incredible long term reward!

This school, is not like your regular face-to-face on campus learning. Online classes require you to have strong self-discipline. You must go to class 4 out of 7 days, post all assignments on or by their due dates, participate , and read all materials without someone there to make you do it. However, classes really work with your schedule. So, if you are unable to go to a campus, online classes are very beneficial. You must also be hard working. Online school is just as challenging as on campus learning.

Any person who want to further their career and achieve the goals they want for their future. This is a excellence school to attend, this school work hard to help people like me who had been out of school for over 20 years, and they have help me get out of my fear of my education. I have learned a lot from this school, teachers here work hard to help students achieve the goals they are looking for, and set examples on ways you can make a different in your life and in your family life for the future goals.

Not looking for the college life, just wanting to get a degree in something they like. On-line schools give you more flexability with your time, you are able to work at your own pace, at home , at your office, really anywhere. On-line schools have become more popular i think in the last decade, and most recent. More people today are with out work and find that they should get more education. Also local college's are to full , you can't even apply at this time, so on-line is a great choice in my opinion.

The kind of person that should attend the University of Phoenix - Online Campus is a person who is self-discplined, self-motivated, and goal oriented. Sandy Guerrero is my Enrollment Advisor. She has been with me since day one. She is my first contact should I have any questions or concerns. Even though I attend the online campus, it doesn't feel as though when I have someone such as Sandy, who makes me her top priority with every interaction we have. I am so excited and anxious for this experience.

You should attend this school if you enjoy teamwork that is focused on idea sharing and leadership. This is an amazing environment to learn how to function in a professional atmosphere with researched well cited education. It offers amazing oppurtunities to gain persepctive from other people in your same area of study from across the counrty and in some cases other parts of the world. This is the right setting if you truly enjoy interacting with classmates while learning, not just reciting information.