University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The kind of person who should attend this school would be someone who is working and looking for a degree to pursue their career. Someone who is professional and older rather than someone just graduating from high school would be the type of person to attend this school. This person would be any age and any type of worker (white collar, blue collar, etc.). This person would need to be disciplined, dedicated and motivated to complete the work required at this school.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who wants the ability to attend a school that will teach them, while still being able to hold a full time job as well. I personally have worked a full time job for the entire three years of school so far, have two children and still find the school to be friendly and helpful when it comes to helping with assignments on my schedule There is someone available anytime I have a question, even late at night.

Any kind of person should and could attend the University of Phoenix. That's another thing that makes it great! This diversity in learning type, experience, exposure, and other diversities help to enhance students' academic experience and easily prepares students for what the "real-world" will look and feel like. So, working parents, seasoned-professionals, recent high school graduates, and all other types of people should attend the University of Phoenix.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone that does not have time to sit in a class. Being online is very convenient for me and my family, I do not have to travel, spend money on gas, and pay for daycare. Someone who is better at working alone and can manage time wisely as well. Learn to be responsible for their own actions, take credit for the things that do not get done as well. Someone who can work independent, and follow directions.

Any person who has a family and works would benefit from this particular college. They assist with financial aid and student loans, the work can be completed on your own time no need to re-arrange your life schedule, everyone is very supportive and provides excellent communication. All need resources for completion of courses are at your finger tips and accessable through your computer in the comfort of your own home or where you feel most comfortable.

Anyone looking to obtain a higher education. Whether your just out of high school or a working adult wanting to better their career by achieving a higher education, this school offers diversity and versatility. They offer a great program to obtain an education while maintaining a full time job. This school offers a great opportunity for education for those who never thought they could achieve a better way of life through a higher education.

Anyone that desires a degree but is afraid of what that will do to their lifestyle. It has been a challenging but comfortable transition to return to school. Financial aid is a problem of the past with the many options available to returning students. I do not make very much money, and the thought of student loans made me very nervous but the faculty was very understanding of this and gave me many options to help offset the cost of school.

I think that a person like myself is a perfect candidate for University of Phoenix Online. I'm a married mother of two who has not attended school in over 9 years. The way the programs are set up, make it ideal for adult students to get a second chance at a career. They give you step by step tutorials and provide resources that I didn't even know existed. They're so supportive, and have shown so much concern for me and my situation.

Anyone can attend University of Phoenix. You have to want to succeed to actually get anywhere with this school or anywhere in life. The best attributes any student can have that is thinking about attending is time management, self discipline, and motivation. This college is an online college and it is a lot harder than a traditional college because you don't have an instructor to "baby" you through your coursework. Good Luck to you!

The person that should attend this school are peolple that want to better themselves. They want to have a great educaion that will lead to a great career. They are willing to work hard and putting many hours in doing their school work. The person that should attend this school should also know how to use the computer very well, because the class are online. In all hard working and goal setters should attend this school.